Chapter 6: Helping Anko

*Later That Night*

Itsuki was walking back to the Uchiha District with Izumi by his side, they had just got done with there new training for today. He was teaching her the Chidori, she had it down in four hours. He expected her to have a little bit of trouble, but she blew his expectations out of the water. "You did good Izumi-chan" He told her. "I aim to please" She said with a grin before hearing something in the woods, they turned to to see a woman with purple hair. She was hurt, and bad. "I-Izumi-chan is that you?" The woman asked. "Anko-chan, just stay still. I'll go find a Medic".

She said to her hurt friend and vanished into a flock of crows

She said to her hurt friend and vanished into a flock of crows. Itsuki sighed, but quickly caught Anko before she fell to the ground. He layed her down, and quickly flipped through handsigns. Green Chakra covered his hands and be began to heal Anko. "I don't know much Medical Nin-Jutsu as I just learned it a few days ago, but I'll do what I can" He said. Anko nodded and gritt her teeth in pain. "T-Thank you anyhow Uchiha-san" She told him . "Itsuki, call me Itsuki" He repile. she smiled. "O-Ok Itsuki-kun" She before closing her eyes.

A few seconds later, Izumi arrived with a medic by her side. "This is Akira Mai, a close friend and one of the best nurses we got in the Leaf" She told him. Itsuki nodded and backed away. "I did what I could, I'm very not good with Medical Ninjutsu though" He said. Akira nodded, and flipped through a set of hansigns. Healing Anko immedilty, she smiled warmily. "You did well for your first time Itsuki-kun" She soon said with a smile. "You got yourself a cutie Izumi-chan" She then said. Izumi blushed, as did Itsuki. "J-Just shut up and heal Anko-chan".

*The Next Day* 

Itsuki woke up that next morning to find Izumi laying on his couch, she must have came there and crashed after returning from the Hospital. "How's your friend?" He asked. "Good, Anko-chan will be just fine. Nothing a few days rest won't hurt" She said and sat up. "I took a nap here, I hope you don't mind" She then said. "No, I don't mind at all Izumi-chan" He said with a smile. "I gotta take a shower, I'll be out in a bit. I'll make us breakfast then" He told her. Izumi yawned and nodded. "Sure, see ya in a bit Itsuki-kun" She said. He smiled and walked away from her.

*Konoha Academy: One Hours Later*

Itsuki walked queitly as through the Academy to his old Classroom, he had spent the last 9 attending here and it was kind of boring. Though, he trained and trained for this moment. He had already graduated last month, and became a Ninja. Now, he was walking to get his Genin Team. He wondered who would be his Teammates, the only people he really liked in that whole Class were Naruko Namikaze, Shino Aburame, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamitchi. He soon felt Naruko's charka come up next him, and he smiled. "Naruko"

He said with smile

He said with smile. "Itsuki-kun, how are you?" The red head asked as she walked up next to him with her own smile. "I'm doing well" He told her. "As am I, me and my parents have been getting along well. Hopefully, they don't blow it" She said. Itsuki nodded, he knew of the neglecting that she received from the Namikaze family and the rest of the Village. Mito and Natsumi were treated as princesses, Naruko was not treated as such. "That's good Naurko, I'm happy for you" He said with a smile. "Thanks, Itsuki-kun" She said with a tiny blush.