Chapter 20: Return To Konoha

Tsunade and Shizune widened there eyes, they didn't even know there was an Eagle Summoning Contract. "Ituski-kun, it's been a awhile. What do I owe the pleasure?" The Eagle asked. "Ryu-chan, it has been a good bit of time since we last saw one another. Well, I had the Transplant done. I need you to take my old eyes to your home, and keep them safe. Incase I lose to Danzo and he takes my new eyes, always got to have a back up plan" Itsuki said handed the veil to his personal Summon Shi. "Ok Ituski-kun,  I'll do that for you. Though, I know you can beat Danzo-Teme and his Hawks".

Ryu said as gripped the veil in her talons. "Thank you" Itsuki said. Shi nodded his head. "Your welcome Ituski-kun, till next time my friend" She said and vanished. "Well, that's that" Itsuki said and sat back down on the bed. He shut his new eyes off, and smiled. There was no sharp pain anymore, he should have done this sooner. He now wanted to thank Shisui even more, and he would do so when he returned to Konoha. 'It has been two years since I went to his grave site' He thought. "So, what's next?" Tsunade asked. "Well, I want to train my new eyes" Itsuki said queitly.

Tsunade and Shizune nodded at him. "Where at?" Shizune asked. "I don't know, maybe the Land Of Whirlpools? I do want to learn Fuinjutsu, a Ninja Art I have not touched yet" He said. Tsunade widened her eyes, but Shizune raised an eyebrow. "What is the Land Of Whirlpools?" She asked. "My b-baa-chan's home Village" Tsunade said. Shizune widened her eyes. "You can have whatever I find to, I just want to learn a little bit of the Sealings Arts" Itsuki said. "I also can't stand Kushina Uzumaki and her kids, so you are my go to Uzumaki from now on" Itsuki then said, with a smile.

Tsunade smirked, before the Sannin then smiled warmly at him. "Thank you for coming to me with that information you found" She said and say back down on the bed. He nodded. "I need someone to trust, and your going to be that person. You lost family, like I have. So, if there is anything you need. I'll be there" Itsuki said. Tusnade nodded at him. "My trust for you is already high enough, with what you did for me. You trusted me with your eyes aswell, and I don't think anyone else would have trusted me enough to do that" She said, and smiled more at him.

*One Month Later*

Tsunade and Shizune stood at the West Gate Of Konoha, and she sighed. "I never wanted to return here ever, Konoha has took to many things from us, Shizune-chan. But, I now know who really took those things away from us" She said. "Your welcome for that by the way" She and Shizune heared behind them, they turned and widened there eyes. "I-Itsuki-kun?" They asked in usion. Itsuki Uchiha nodded at them, and they smiled. He looked stonger, happier, older and even more handsome. "It's good to see you both" He said.

"It's good to see you aswell Itsuki-kun" Tsunade said with a smile

"It's good to see you aswell Itsuki-kun" Tsunade said with a smile. "Did you find that place you mentioned?" Shizune asked, and then blushed her embarrassment at not remembering the name. Itsuki walked up to them, and nodded once more. "I did" He said, and produced a large sealing scroll. He handed it to Tsunade. "That is all yours" He said. Tsuande widened her eyes. "Y-You found all of this in the The Land Of Whirlpools?" She asked. Itsuki nodded. "Ya, I kept some stuff. Like this Chakra Katana in my hilt and, some Fuinjutsu scrolls. I like Sealing, its kind of fun.