Chapter 42: Uchiha Show Down Date

*Later That Night*

Itsuki stood on top of the Hokage Mountain, looking over the Village. 'This time tomorrow, is when all the pieces fall together' He thought and activated his Sharingan, he glared at the house of Danzo Shimura. 'I can feel it Danzo, I can feel your death looming in balance. I'll do it quick, your expecting a full out fight. I'll make your death very painful and fast' He then thought. "Itsuki" Itsuki soon heard, and turned his head. "Izumi" He muttred queitly. "What do you want?" Itsuki asked her. Izumi sighed. "I came to tell you that Kaa-chan has set a date for our battle".

Itsuki smirked. "Really? Do tell" He said to her. "June 9th of next month, that is my 23rd birthday. Me and my sister should each have our EMS' by then" She said. Itsuki nodded. "I know how you plan to get Satsuki her Mangekyo, I won't let you kill Naruko" He told her. "I'm not going to, Kaa-chan put her under a Genjutsu of Naruko dying by your hand. Satsuki unlocked it that way" Izumi repiled with a frown. "Hn, I guess Mikoto didn't want to her best friends kid being killed by your hand" Itsuki said with a smirk. Izumi frowned more at him.

"Seems unlike her, seeing as she killed Hana Inuzuka in cold blood four years ago. All so you could unlock your own Mangekyo" He then said. Izumi frowned more. "H-How do you know about that?" She asked. "Well, Tsume told me just last month. How she found out is even better, Danzo told her so he would have support when he sent his men to finish us off" Itsuki said, his smirk growing. Izumi widened her eyes at this. "That scum" She growled. "Your one to talk Izumi, seeing as you were willing to kill Naruko" He said, and deactivated his Sharingan.

He soon turned away from her. "See you on your brithday Izumi, I'll make sure to get you a present" Ituski then said and vanished. Izumi cursed. 'Fuck, Tsume knows about Hana. She'll be coming to kill Kaa-chan aswell, she likely bring back up from her Clan' She thought and vanished. "So, Mikoto really did kill my daughter" Tsume said, as she and Anko became uninvisible. "I guess so Tsume-Sama" Anko told her. Tsume sighed. "So, June 9th huh? I can do June 9th" She said. "Hana-chan was my friend to, so count me in" Anko said. Tsume nodded. "Thank you Anko-chan".

*The Next Morning*

Today was the day, the moment Itsuki had working so hard for. "Itsuki-kun, today is the day" Tsuande said with a viscous smirk. They were eating breakfast, Ituski, her, Shizune, Anko and Kurenei. "Yes, it is Lady Tsunade. It's going to be one hell of a showdown" He repiled as he ate his buttered toast. "What's going down?" Kurenei asked confused. Anko looked to Itsuki, who nodded. "Well, Itsuki-kun's big brother was killed eight years ago. We know who did it, and Itsuki will be killing him tonight" She said. Kurenei widned her eyes. "O-Oh" She said. Itsuki nodded. "Yes".

"That man also ordered the death my little brother Nawaki-kun and ex boyfriend Da-kun" Tsunade said. "Dan-kun was my Uncle" Shizune said, and followed up her Master. Kurenei widened her eyes more. "W-Who would do such a thing?" She asked. "Danzo Shimura" Anko said with a low growl. "O-One of the elders?" Kurenei asked in utter susprise. "Yes, I began writing this scroll a little over four and a half years ago. Read this, it contains all the bad deeds I know of that Danzo has committed" Itsuki said and handed a red scroll to her.