Chapter 11: Tsunami Uchiha?

"T-Thank you Itsuki-kun, I wish to see my son do better. I don't like seeing him as he is now" She said and wiped her tears away. Itsuki nodded. "He has our blood in him, he'll pull through" He said with a smile. Tsunami widened her eyes at this, he couldn't have known. 'Could he?' She thought. Itsuki saw this, and smirked. "You and Mikoto-Sama, look way to much alike. Plus, I can sense these type of things. Your deffiently an Uchiha" He said as he continued walking. "D-Don't tell them, I don't e-ever want to return to Konoha" She pleaded and followed after him.

"You have my word, Tsunami-chan. Though, I would like to hear your story before I leave Wave. Call me curious if you will" Itsuki repiled. Tsunami nodded. "I will, I-I promise. Don't tell Inari-kun, I want to be the one to tell him" She said. "Oh, we're here" She then said and pulled him into the store. Itsuki nodded and smiled. "I'll follow you then, make sure on one give you any problems" He said. "Look, it's the bridge builder daughter, get her boys" A man yelled from the back of the store.

Suddnely, Tsunami and Itsuki had 10 or so of Gato's thugs infront of them. Tsunami grit her teeth at the men, before hearing Itsuki mutter something. "Totsuzenshi"  She heard him say, she knew Totsuzenshi ment Sudden Death. It was then that she saw all 10 of the Thugs drop dead, right before her eyes. Tsunami widened her eyes, and turned to look at Itsuki. "T-This is the Sharingan" She whispered in awe. Itsuki nodded. "You've never seen it?" He asked in a bit of a susprised tone. "I have, but It's been a awhile" She told

"I-I'm unable to achieve it" She then said sadly, it was one of her greatest flaws. Itsuki chuckled at this. "You will, it was only a Rumor that a half Uchiha could not achieve the Sharingan. Each half Uchiha can, but some are just late bloomers" He told her with a smile. "Y-You think I'm a late bloomer?" She asked in susprise. "For sure" Itsuki said. "Let's go else where, I think we may need to find a mew grocery store" He then said. Tsunami nodded at this, she couldn't shop here for awhile. Not till Zabuza, Gato, and the rest of them of there kind were dealt with.

"The Land Of Hot Springs is an hour away from here, with you by my side. We can get there with no trouble, b-but we need to tell Tou-san and Inari-kun" She said. He nodded. "Alright, we can do that. I'll get you there with no trouble Tsunami-chan" Itsuki said. She nodded and smiled at him, she was begining to like him more and more. "So, how is the Clan these days?" She asked as they walked. "All dead, only myself, Izumi-chan, Satsuki, Mikoto-Sama and now you and your son are all that remain" Itsuki said sadly. Tsunami gasped at this. "W-What happen?".

*Four Hour's Later*

Itsuki walked back to Tazuna's house, with Tsunami on his shoulders. She had fallen alseep on the boat ride back, but they got all of the supplies she needed. They had talked alot, and Itsuki found out many things. Many things he didn't like, and it had to do with Izumi's family in particular. Tsunami looked so much like Mikoto, because Tsunami was her younger sister. You see, before Tsunami and Mikoto'z Kaa-san died. She had an affair with Tazuna, and Tsunami was born 9 months later. She was hated by the Clan, and she left because of the hate. Mikoto and her Tou-san were the cause of it.