Chapter 8: Mangekyo Awakened

Team 7 had been picked, Team 8 had been picked, Team 9 was already in rotation from last year and Team 10 had been picked. Now, it was time for Team 11. "Team 11 will be Mito Namikaze, Naruko Namikaze and Natsumi Namikaze. Your Sensei will be Kushina Namikaze" Iruka said. Three heads hit there desk at the same time, and they groaned loudly. "And the Rookie Of The Year Itsuki Uchiha will be in a Apprenticeship with Izumi Uchiha" Iruka then said, trying not to crack a smile at the three Namikaze Triplets.

Itsuki smiled, he was perfectly fine with that. However, Satsuki Uchiha was not. "What the hell big sister, why does this worthless loser get to be your apprentice?" She yelled at Izumi, who appeared in the room in her special Crow Body Flicker. "Because, your to much like Fugaku and I can't stand him. So Itsuki-kun, will be my apprentice and not you" She flat out told her bluntly. Satsuki glared at her. "You will be my Sensei, not his. Just because his elder sibling is dead, doesn't mean he get's to take mine" She growled.

Gasp filled the room, and suddnely a dark Killer Intent could be felt

Gasp filled the room, and suddnely a dark Killer Intent could be felt. Some of the new Genin pissed themselves, and Satsuki was one of them. That is when Satsuki was lifted into the air, with a hand around her throat. "Your lucky I'm inlove with your sister, because if it wasn't for her. I would have killed you the last time you disrespected Shisui-Niisan" Itsuki growed, as his newly awakened Mangekyo Sharingan glaring at the girl. "Itsuki-kun, let's go" Izumi said as she put a hand on his shoudler. Itsuki dropped Satsuki on her ass and pushed passed Izumi before leaving the room.

His head was down, but she could see the blood red tears flowing from his eyes. 'This is how he unlocks it, because of my idiot little sister' She thought with a sad sigh. Izumi then looked to Satsuki and sighed more. "Satsuki, there is certain things you don't say to people. You have not right to talk that way about him or Shisui-kun" She told her turned to leave the room. 'Now I have to go find him, but he did finally admit he was inlove with me. Guess we are going to have to talk about that aswell' She thought with a small smile.

*Forest Of Death: Two Minutes Later*

Itsuki yelled in rage as he slammed another Rasengan into a tree, blowing it in half. "Itsuki-kun, talk to me" Izumi said as she appeared and put a hand on his shoulder. He shrugged her hand off and walked away, before sitting down. "I wanna kill your sister" He said. She chuckled and sat down next to him. "I understand, but she is a fellow Leaf Ninja. She is also my baby sister, I can't let my new potential boyfriend kill my baby sister" She said, and smiled at his Mangekyo pattern. It was beautiful, just like he was.

Itsuki sighed. "You sure you wanna date me Izumi-chan?" He asked with a sigh. "Duh, I wouldn't have called you my new potential boyfriend if I didn't want to date you. You Baka-kun" She said and kissed his forehead, just like she had done eight years ago. When Izumi joked about maybe giving him a chance when he became an adult, this made her smile. 'I was always going to give you a chance, I love you Itsuki-kun. I have since you killed Kiyomi, you could have talked with her. But you killed her, and did the right thing' She thought and handed him a Kunai. "Look at that, you finally unlocked your Mangekyo".

 "Look at that, you finally unlocked your Mangekyo"