Chapter 18: Finding Tsunade

*One Month Later*

Itsuki Uchiha, now walked around the Land Of Rice Cakes. He had been traveling for a whole month, and had found a few leads on Tsunade. She was seen in this area a few days ago, so he figured he would stick around. Jiraya told him she was moving west, but the Land Of Rice Cakes was east of the Land Of Hot Springs. The was odd, why would she move east if she liked moving west? Itsuki then felt a Chakra spike, it was large. There were two other large Chakra signatures there aswell, and Itsuki teleported over to them. He appeared, just on a roof top across the street.

It was Tsunade, her student Shizune Kato and Orochimaru. 'Well this is not good, best help her' He thought as he teleported over to the two Sannin. "Kukuku, and who may you be?" The Snake man asked as he licked his lips and stared at the newly arrived Itsuki. "Ituski Uchiha" The boy repiled, and activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. Orochimaru widened his eyes, the Sharingan. The exact thing he was after, this was the perfect opportunity. "Do you seek power?" He asked and began moving quickly toward Itsuki.

"Amaterasu" Itsuki said and Orochimaru burst into black flames.
This made Tusnade and Shixune widened there eyes, and flinched as Orochi began screaming in pain. Soon, he threw up an new body and glared. "Your going to be trouble for me in the future" He said. Itsuki smirked. "That's my middle name Snake man" He repiled and wiped the blood dripping down his eye. Orochi glared more and then looked to Tsunade. "Think about my offer, we can destroy Konoha together" He said and vanished.

"Well, I didn't expect to see all three Sannin in one week" Ituski said as he turned to Tsunade and Shizune, who were glaring at him. "I found you alot quicker then I thought" He then said. "You here to take us back to Konoha boy?" Tsunade asked and cracked her knuckles. "Oh no, I have something for you. That, and I need your healing expertise" Itsuki repiled and handed her a scroll and a stack of money. "200,000 Ryo, and some evidence as to how Nawaki Senju and Dan Kato died" He said with a smile. Tsunade and Shizune widened there eyes.

And soon, the blonde Sannin opened the scroll. She gritt her teeth as she read it, and soon handed it to Shizune. "That mother fucked had Dan-kun and my baby brother killed, I'll destory the peice of shit" She growled. Shizune girt her teeth aswell, and soon handed the scroll back to Itsuki. "What do you need Ituski-san?" Shizune asked. He pulled out the veil with Shisui's eyes, and showed her and Tsunade. "Danzo injured my elder brother badly, and Shisui give me his eyes before he passed away eight years ago".

Tusnade nodded at this, she knew where this was going. "Come with me, I'll do the transplant for you for free" She said and went to hand the money back to him. Itsuki stopped her and grabbed her hand gently. "Keep it, Danzo is mine to kill" He said softly. Tsunade looked into his eyes, and nodded. "Ok Ituski-san, I'll still do the transplant for you. But, me and Shizune will help you. His Root Anbu need to die just as much as him" She said. Itsuki nodded and let go of her hand, he smirked. "Just what I was thinking" He said. Tsunade smirked aswell. "We'll get along just fine then"