Chapter 4: Timeskip

*A Few Days Later*

Itsuki stood with Izumi, her Kaa-chan and her little sister, they were at the funeral for the Uchiha Members that lost there life a few nights ago. All of them were dead, all except Izumi's family and himself. Fugaku died that night, and it left Izumi a broken mess. Mikoto-Sama and Satsuki were aswell, and Itsuki was angry. The whole thing was blamed on Kiyomi, which was a compete fucking lie. He had seen a few dead Root Member's that night, but Danzo must collected the bodies before they could be traced back to him. So, there went that evidence against the old fuck.

The Uchiha Clan were attempting a CoupDetè, but alot of innocent people lost there life, just like Shisui did. All for the purpose of Konoha, he was really starting to hate his own VIllage. "Itsuki-kun, I would like to personally thank you for showing up when you did. You have my and my daughters thanks" Mikoto told him queitly. He nodded. "Your welcome Mikoto-Sama, this had been a ruff couple of days for all of us" He said with a sigh. "Izumi-chan filled me in on Shisui-kun's plans for you, I would like to help. Danzo Shimura must die" Mikoto then said with a narrowed look. Itsuki nodded.

He was originally going to kill Danzo by himself, but that line of thinking would be to greedy. There were other people's lives he ruined, and Mikoto was one of them. "With your's and Izumi-chans help, Danzo will fall. Three against one are odds I like" He told her. Mikoto nodded, and Izumi stepped toward him. "Then, we have alot of work to do. I'll be training you, with Kaa-chan's help. Satsuki may be the same age as you, but she does not have your resolve. I want her left out of the Plan" She told him. Itsuki nodded. "It'll be done, Satsuki won't be harmed" He said.

*Timeskip: Eight Years Later*

A 16 year old Itsuki stood across from a 21 year old Izumi, they were out of breath from there sparring match. "I think that's enough for today, your getting strong and soon will able to awaken the MS. I can feel it" Izumi told him. Itsuki nodded and deactivated his fully mature Sharingan. "I can to, I want to train with it first before I do the transplant though" He told her. "Understandable Itsuki-kun, you earned it" She said with a smile. "It's been one hell of an Eight years, training for this very moment" Itsuki said and sat down

Izumi nodded, it had been. After the funeral, they had jumped right into training. Her and Mikoto taught him many things, from Jutsu to stuff the Academy wouldn't teach him. He taught them just as much, he wasn't called a Genius for nothing. Maybe that's why him and Izumi got along so well, both outted as Geniuses. The weight of that kind of pressure was immense, and the two of them kept themselves sane. It also helped that there goals were the same, kill Danzo Shimura. "Think you can teach me the Chidori?" She soon asked him.

"Shit, I was hoping no one would find out about that" Itsuki muttred under his breath. Two years ago, he was asked out on a date by Mito Namikaze. One of the Namikaze Triplets, there was Mito, Naruko and Natsumi. All girls, and the one that asked him just happen to be the one he hated the most. Though, Naruko and Natsumi were ok, and Naruko was a pretty good friend to him. He couldn't say no to the date ethier. because Mito just happen to be one of the Hokage's daughter. Itsuki did get something out it, A new and poweful A-Rank Jutsu.