Chapter 31: Ituski's Secret

*Abandoned Uchiha Hideout*

"So, we have to go all the way up there?" Anko asked

"So, we have to go all the way up there?" Anko asked. "Mhmm, she is lives all the way at the tippy top of that mountain" Itsuki said. "Who is this girl?" Tsunami asked. "Her name is Kiyomi Uchiha, she was once my brother's girlfriend. He cheated on her, and got a new girl before his death. Kiyomi was also the blamed person behind the Uchiha Massacre" He said. Anko and Tsunami widened there eyes. "Y-You kept her alive didn't you?" Tsunami asked. "Yes, Kiyomi-chan trusted me enough to tell me Danzo asked her to kill the Uchiha Clan. That, and Shisui made me promise to take care of her".

*Flashback: Eight Year's Ago*

An eight year old Itsuki Uchiha, was working on his Fire Style Jutsu. When he suddenly felt Kiyomi's Chakra enter the Training Ground, he turned to her. "Kiyomi" He said. She was crying, and he sighed. "H-Hey Itsuki-kun" She said quielty and took a seat on the grass. He sat down next to her, and sighed more. "How are you holding up?" He asked her. She sighed, and wiped her tears away. "Danzo Shimura asked me to kill the Uchiha Clan, said they had something to do with Shisui-kun's death. I came to ask you if Danzo was telling the truth" She said.

Ituski clenched his fist. "No, Danzo killed Shisui-Nii-san. Not the Uchiha Clan, or well, not directly anyhow" He said. "W-What do you mean?" Kiyomi asked him. "From Shisui-Niisan's notes, Fugaku Uchiha is planning a CoupDetè on the Hokage. Shisui was a double agent, and working with Minato Namikaze. Shisui told Minato, that he would use his Kotoamatsukami Genjutsu on Fugaku. Minato was ok with that, Hiruzen Sarutobi was ok with that. But, I think Danzo had one of his men at the meeting and became intrigued with the Kotoamatsukami".

Itsuki told her. "Danzo s-stole his e-eyes?" Kiyomi asked with frightend expression. Itsuki shook his head "No, Shisui got away before he could. But, he was poisoned by Danzo. Shisui give me his eyes, so I could unlock the Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan before he took his own life" He explained to her. Kiyomi gasp. "I'm s-s-so sorry" She said. "No, It's fine. I'm cried enough last night, Shisui give me one final mission. I plan to fullfill it, kill Danzo" Itsuki repiled and activated his Sharingan, and clenched his fist more. Kiyomi nodded.

"W-What do I do?" She asked with a sigh, and more tears began to fall. "I have an idea" Itsuki said. She lifted her head up, and widned her eyes as a solid clone of himself appeared next to him. "This is a Blood Clone, and I'm going to teach it to you, Then, you are going to use the Clone to take out as many Uchiha as you can. When it dies, the Clone won't dispesre right away. So, they bury a Clone, and you get away clean without no one ever knowing we faked your death" Itsuki repiled. Kiyomi nodded. "I'll hide out at the abandoned Uchiha Hideout, just south of the Land Of Waves. The perfect hiding spot".

*Flashback End*

"So, you comit the Clan Genocid without actually doing anything. You also took the killing blow to Blood Clone Kyiomi, and were named the Hero Of The Uchiha Clan for it" Anko said. "Your truly evil man Itsuki-kun, am I all for it" She said with smirk, as he finished his story, the had just also reached the top of the mountain. Itsuki smirked, and bit his thumb before wiping blood on the blood seal over the giant doors to the Hideout.
They soon opened, and a giant kitchen like area was shown. Tsunami widend her eyes. "T-This place is huge" she said. "ITSUKI-KUN, PERPARE YOURSELF".