Chapter 21: Chunin Exam's Slip

"So, how did you guys get along?" Itsuki asked as him, Tsunade and Shizune walked to the Hokage Tower. They had checked into the Village, and were being escorted to the Tower by an the Chunin that was working at the Gate. "I payed off all my debts, that took about a month. I also checked in rehab, for my Saki problem" Tsunade said. "Been sober for a whole month, and some change" She then said proudly. Shizune smiled. "And it was all her idea, I didn't have to say a thing" She said. Itsuki smiled. "Congrats" He said. "And what about you, how was training?" Tsuande asked him.

"It's was alright, I got use to using my eyes. That was my main priority, I also created some new Jutsu. For the hell of it, and I grew my hair out and got some new clothes" Itsuki said. "You look nice" Shizune spoke. She then blushed. "N-Not that you didn't look nice before, I-I just mean...." She then began to say, and going herself stopping and sighing. Tsuande chuckled, and patted her on the back. "We have been working on her social skills, but we hit a ruff patch" She said. Itsuki smiled and just nodded. "I see" He said. "Shizune, you look as beautiful as ever" He said then said to her, making her blush more and her self confidence go up.

*Minato's Office: Few Minutes Later*

Minato jaw drop when Itsuki walked into his office, he had Tsunade and her student with him. He could not believe it, the kid somehow convinced her to return to Konoha. "Hokage-Sama, I returned" Itsuki told him. "I found Lady Tsunade, had her help me with my bad eye sight and went on a little training trip. For my skills without my Sharingan, and the upcoming Chuin Exams" Hw then said. Tsuande raised an eyebrow. "I see that, and speaking of the Exams. Izumi signed you up, also. She is pissed you didn't tell her you were leaving".

Minato said. Itsuki nodded. "You didn't tell her where I went did you?" He asked. A shook of Minato's head was Itsuki answer. "No, I didn't. Just like you ask me to" The blonde Hokage told him with a sigh. Itsuki nodded. "I'll shall go see her then, to get my slip for the Exam" He said amd vanished. Tsunade smirked. "Well Minato, we have returned to Konoha. We want to take over the hospital and help you in a upcoming invasion" She then said. Minato narrowed his eyes at this. "Tell me more" He said. Tsunade nodded, and began to tell about Orochimaru's Invasion.

*Training Ground 2: Same Time*

Itsuki soon arrived in Training Ground 2, looking at Izumi throwing Shuriken at a dummy. "So, you returned" She said, and turned around to face him. She soon narrowed at him. "Where the hell did you go? Hokage-Sama would not tell me shit?"  She asked. Ituski smirked. "Here and there" he told her. Izumi glared at him. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Itsuki asked, in a tone that made Itsuki smirk. Izumi flinched at this. "Because, I really didn't care about you at the time. I still don't" He said. "Still mad about what happen in Wave?"

Izumi asked him with a frown. "I don't care about that, but I heard you signed my me up for the Chunin Exams. Did you?" Itsuki asked. Izumi nodded, and tossed a piece of paper to him. "There, just have that with you when you go the Academy Monday? The Exams start at 7 am" She said. He nodded, and pocketed it. "So, your not mad at me?" Izumi asked. "No, I never was. But, we aren't friends. Friend's don't do that" Itsuki said, and he vanished. Not before saying something. "Now, time to go see if Lady Tsunade and Shizune got along ok" Izumi widened her eyes.