Chapter 5: Team Placements

It was called the Chidori, and it was Kakashi Hatake's Prized Jutsu. Itsuki got to watch him try and teach it to Mito, Natsumi and Naruko. They didn't get it, because there Chakra affinitys were not Lightning. But his was, and he didn't copy it the Jutsu ethier. He was not like the rest of the Uchiha Clan, or Kakashi Hatake for that matter. They stole alot of Jutsu, and it made him sick. He looked to Izumi, who had a smirk on her face. He lifted his hand, and made soon blue lightning became visible and it chirped like one thousands birds. "I don't use handsigns ethier" He said with a smirk.

 "I don't use handsigns ethier" He said with a smirk

Izumi had stars in her eyes. "Teach me? I want to rub it in Kakashi-Baka's face when I see him again, so pretty please can you teach me Itsuki-kun? She asked, with a smile. Itsuki nodded. "Ya sure, I can teach the Chidori to you it" Ituski said, and the Jutsu died down. "But, you didn't learn it from me" He then said. "I didn't learn it from you" She repeated. He nodded and smiled. "So, your getting your Team tomorrow. How does that feel?" She then asked him. "It should be interesting, I wonder who my Teammates will be though" Itsuki repiled with a smile.

*Hokage's Office: Same Time*

Minato Namikaze sighed happily as he finally finished the Genin Team Placements, and they could not be any better. "Minato-kun, you made me there Sensei right?" Kushina Namikaze asked her Husband. "Yes, you will be Mito, Naruko and Natsumi's Sensei. Just as you requested Shina-chan" He said. "Good, and what of Isuki Uchiha?" The red head asked. "There is a odd number of Genins this year, so I'm thinking about making him Izumi Uchiha's official Apprentice" Minato repiled.
Kushina nodded at this.

"Put him on my Team, but we will still make him Izumi-chan's Apprentice. Our girls like him alot, and we can get started on rebuilding the Uchiha and Uzumaki Clan's early" She told him. "But, a four person team will never work" Minato said with a loud sigh. "No, it will not" Kushina repiled with her own sigh. "But, you can make him an Unofficial member by having him join us for just B-Rank missions and higher" She said with a grin, as the idea just now popped in her head. "That could work, that could work very well" Minato said with his own grin.

"The worst that can happen, is if Itsuki is not interested in them. Which, is a possibility. He did tell Mito-chan to never ask him on a another date, right infornt of us" Kushina said. "Itsuki did kinda of get something out of it though, he recreated the Chidori all on his own. Just by watching Kakashi-kun try and show the girls how to do it" He said. Kushina widened her eyes at this, she did not know this at all. "Not only that, but if he ever saw the Rasengan. I almost guarantee he could pull it off" Minato then said with a grin.

Kushina smirked. "Then we show him, as a way to sweetin the deal. He get's a Harem, and the Rasengan" She said. Minato nodded. "I wouldn't mind doing that, he would get it anyhow. With him being apart of the family" He said. Kushina smirked more and nodded. "Right, now what guy would disagree to that?" She asked. "I know I wouldn't if I was him, but I would probably say no. I love you, and only you Shina-chan" Minato repiled with a soft smile. Kushina walked up to his desk, and knocked everthing off it. "Call the Anbu off, we're fucking. Just because you said that".