Chapter 16: Forging A New Path

After vanishing away from Kushina and Izumi, Itsuki found himself sitting on Cliff side just behind Tazuna's house. He was not alone ethier. "Itsuki-kun, I wanted to ask you something" It was Haku. His Sharingan was still activated, and he turned to look at her. She gulped. 'He looks unhappy, what happen in the last hour?' She wondered. "Hn, ask away Haku-san" He said in a tone she couldn't quite recognized. "I believe you can become truly strong, if you train to protect your precious people. What's makes you strong Itsuki-kun?" She asked him.

He turned to her completely at this. "Revenge" He told her. Haku widened her eyes as she watched his Sharingan morph in his Mangekyo. "Shisui Uchiha was my elder bother, he was poisoned by a man from our own Village eight years ago. Shisui escaped, but the damage was already done. I had to watch the only person I respected the most kill himself" He them told her. "I-I'm sorry for your loss Itsuki-kun" Haku said quietly.
She would have told him revenge wasn't not right way to go, but a man doing that to a person of his own village?

That was unforgivable, her Tou-san killing her Kaa-chan and then trying to kill her was unforgivable. "It's fine Haku-san, there is more to the story though. The reason I'm strong, because there were other that shared my ideals. So, I had these so called precious people" Itsuki repiled to her. "We wanted to kill Danzo Shimura, I would have had help. However, Izumi and Mikoto Uchiha can not be trusted anymore" Itsuki then told her and deactivated his Dojutsu, sighing heavily. Haku widened her eyes, he was betrayed by his family aswell?

"I'm sorry Haku-san, I wasted your time. I must be going" Itsuki soon told her and walked passed her. "W-Wait, w-where are you going?" Haku asked and turned. He stopped, and looked to the full moon that was slowly coming out. "For a walk, to figure out my next move. I'm not ready to face Danzo just yet, there is still alot for me to do" He said. Haku nodded. "I hope you get your revenge Itsuki-kun, I know you won't regret it. I don't regret killing my own Tou-san, he killed my Kaa-chan and tried to kill me for having my Bloodline" She said. Itsuki did not reply, he just vanished.

*Sometime Later*

Itsuki looked queitly through Danzo's file cabinet in his home, he was searching for evidence. People called Shisui a Teleporter, they don't know how right they were. Shisui could go anywhere in the world, as long as he had been there. He thought his brother well, and so returning to Konoha for Itsuki wasn't a problem. He could not find a damn thing connecting him to anything, but Itsuki was about to find something that would help him. "Oh, what's this?" He wondered and picked up a file titled Dan Kato and Nawaki Senju, Itsuki knew who they were.

"Mission details: Kill Nawaki Senju and Dan Kato. Mission Status: Complete" He read. Itsuki widened his eyes at this, Tsunade Senju may be the person he could trust if he got this to her. She could also help him with his eye problem, she could do the transplant for him. He sealed the file in a scroll, and pocketed it. He vanished, and found himself back in Wave. 'Now, how the hell to I find her? She had not been seen in 20 years' He wondered as he walked to his room in Tazuna's house. "Itsuki-kun, your back" Tsunami said in susprise. "Ya, I got what I was looking for" He repiled with a smile.