Chapter 49: Itsuki's Harem

"Itsuki-kun" The Ravenette shouted, making Ituski smirk and Tsunade jolt awake. "Itsuki-kun!! I'll kill you, you little punk" She shouted, and jumped the desk before gripping the front of his black cloak. Itsuki smirked more. "I have no doubt you could Tsuna-hime, but I have a good reason as to why I left without saying anything" He said. "Then start speaking" The blonde growled out, gripping the cloak tighter. Itsuki nodded. "I was learning Sage Mode, Eagle Sage Mode to be precise" The now 17 year old Uchiha said. Tsunade and Shizune widened there eyes, and the Sannin backed away from him.

"Ryu-chan reversed summoned me out of the blue, and I been on her home Realm for the last three months" He then said, flattening out his now wrinkled cloak. Tsunade nodded. "Aslong as your alright, I missed you Itsuki-kun" She said with a smile, and hugged him tightly. A crack sound was heard, and Itsuki's face turned blue. "M-Missed ya to..." He said, before passing out. Tsunade smirked, and layed him on the couch. "That's his punishment, one of my Super Sannin Chakra Hug's" She said. Shizune giggled, and picked up the dropped paper work.

*One Hour Later*

"So, he was training?" Anko asked, she and Kurenei were now in Tsuande's office. "Yes, Eagle Sage Mode. I thought he had reached his prime, but I was wrong. It's a good thing, we are still recovering from Orochimaru and Suna's Invasion. We need all the help we can take" Tsunade said. Anko and Kurenei nodded. "We missed his birthday" Shizune said queitly. Anko nodded with a soft sigh. "He's 17 now" She repiled softly, caressing his cheek. "O-Ow my back" Ituski suddenly said, waking up with a groan. "You were not out long" Tsunade said with a smile. Ituski sat up and smirked.

"Not even one of your hectic hugs can keep me down" He said, and turned to Anko. "Itsuki-kun" She said. "Anko-chan" He repiled with a small smile, before being wrapped in ger strong embrace. "I missed you to Itsuki-kun, don't leave without telling me ever again" She said, an anime style tear rolling down her face. Itsuki nodded. "It was a last second thing, she would not let me return till my training was down" He said. They parted ways, and she grabbed his hand. "You owe me a date mister" She said and yanked him off the couch. Itsuki nodded and smiled. "Dango?".

He asked. Anko raised an eyebrow. "I thought you said three months ago that is was not healthy and that we should get Ramen?" She asked in confusion. Ituski nodded. "I did, but I was on alot of pain medicine. Now that is no excuse for what I said, but I apologise. You train as hard, or harder then me Anko-chan. Chances of you getting fat from Dango is slim, pun definitly intended" He said. The four girls giggled at him. "Then let's go get some motherf'ing Dango" Anko said with a grin, and dragged him, Shizune, Kurenei and Tsunade out of the office.

*Later That Night*

"So, a you guys have all agreed to be in a Harem with me?" Itsuki asked. They had arrived at the Dango shop 5 hours ago, and stuck around long after the food was done and just decided to goof around. However, Tsunade dropped this Harem new's on him. "Yes, but we wanted to ask you first. I know Izumi Uchiha demanded you to take the C.R.A. Program, but I don't want to force anything on you" The Sannin turned Kage said, with the other's agreeing. Itsuki nodded. "My awnser is yes, not only because I like you girls alot. But, because asking me instead of demanding it means alot to me".