Foreword

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Written Series #3

That Unwritten Love Story

written by chasten

© All Rights Reserved

~~~

(original) Date Started: April 1, 2021
(original) Date Ended: March 30, 2022

(new version) Date Started: April 1, 2023
(new version) Date Ended: June 1, 2023

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

#ThatUnwrittenLoveStoryWP

·:*¨༺ SYNOPSIS ༻¨*:·.

Having their hearts broken after an expected affair, Penny and Clifford unexpectedly found comfort from each other. But as the bond between the two of them deepens, secrets resurface as conflicts wreck havoc to their present. Can two broken hearts fix each other? Or will they end up far more broken than they already were?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Note:

Hello, mga humans! Welcome to the third and final book of the Written Series (beginning with Writing their Love Story, then followed by This Written Love Story). You can still read this story without reading the previous books but just a fair warning, you are bound to encounter major spoilers regarding them since this series follows a direct storyline. On the other hand, if youʼre planning to read the whole series, it is advisable to start with the first installment. 

Ngayon pa lang, magbibigay na ako ng warning na super duper bigat ng story na 'to. Mas mature 'to compared sa previous two installments since I want the whole seriesʼ structure to be deeper with every installment. So if you know na mabilis kang ma-trigger sa heavy angst, feel free to not read this story for the sake of yourself. 

That's all! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it a year ago (ambilis ng panahon :'D). Out of all of the works I wrote, this one is probably the one that sticks to me the most. I love them and I hope you're going to love them too! Enjoy reading!