Commentary

WARNINGCONTAINS SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK YET!

WARNING
CONTAINS SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK YET!

Hello! Thank you so much for reading the third and last book of the Written Series! It took me four years bago ko tuluyang matapos ang series na ito so sobrang happy ko na finally, weʼre here. Weʼve come this far, and I want to thank everyone who stayed with me through it all. This wouldnʼt be possible without your love and support to my stories <333

By the way, just a favor, if ever na magba-backread kayo, please, as in PLEASE, DO NOT POST OR COMMENT SPOILERS. Every reader deserves a spoiler-free reading experience, am I right? So please, donʼt even try or else #mute kayo sa 'kin.

(tho, kung gusto mong mang-troll lang sa comment section or such, just leave fake spoilers na lang. 'yong tipong hindi kapani-paniwala, ha! letʼs spread positivity and stupidity!)

As for Penny and Cliffordʼs story, Iʼll leave the interpretation to you. I had fun (and mostly sama ng loob) writing this story and I hope that I succeeded in giving out my intended message to the ones who read it.

Regarding the series naman, this is the last book of the series already. Though, I would release side stories/spin-offs about the other characters out of KaTuTa (mga dalawang story lang, ganoʼn). Theyʼre mostly epistolaries kaya mas madali siyang gawin. Iʼll let you know when Iʼll post them!

Again, thank you so much for reading! If you reach this far, I want you to know that I love you and I am rooting for you. Padayon!

SHAMELESS PLUG 🔌: Follow me to stay tuned for my upcoming stories (medj spoiler: weʼre on our horror-thriller era now >:D)

Special thanks to _xaywii! Labyu, bitch! (ew!) 💛

Thank you so much and God Bless, everyone!