Chapter 2: Dimensional Encounter

(back at the platform, MAx jumps off and links with Steel)

Max: Go Turbo Flight!

Max: Berto, how long till we reach Dredd's lair?

Berto(Cytro): according to the map, we're ten minutes out.

Van-Ghan: Don't underestimate the Elementors, their rage will be twice as fierce since we destroyed Makino. Be ready for Anything!

Steel: don't have to tell me twice.

Kat: guys, do you read me?

Max: we read you loud and clear Kat, what's up?

Kat: one of our salvage teams was attacked by Toxzon! They said he and his goop monsters stole a valuable piece of Makino Tech.

Van-Ghan: The Makinoan plasma thermal accelerator module.

Kat: how did you know?

Van-Ghan: Back on the defense platform, when Ms. McGrath was showing us the schematics For the portal machine, one of the key components to activating and operating the device to open a stabilized worm hole was the accelerator module, without it, the machine would collapse in on itself.

Berto(Cytro):wow he's right, and chances are if he delivered it to Dread, there's no doubt he will have completed his weapon. Max we need to be careful chances are Dreads gonna want to use this device to either teleport us into the Sun or who knows what.

Max: Well I know one thing is sure, whatever he has planned for that much machine, it won't do the world any good.

Forge: Heads up you guys!

Max: Uncle Forge where are you?

Forge: look behind you.

Max: ha ha! alright, now we're ready to take the fight right to them!

Forge: Let's Not Get Cocky People, for all we know Toxzon and the Elementors aren't the only ones in league with Dredd.

Max: Extroyer!

Steel: Lucky guess?

Max: No I mean he's coming right at us! Look Out!