Chapter 10: The Stray

Time skip ( 5 days Later/ Sat June 18)

Over the week, after spending the weekend with Team Rwby getting to know the different parts of Vale and learning more about Remnant. Max and Steel, were finally getting used to this new world, and learning new things about Remnant which distinguished it from Earth. Recently in Oobleck's class, Max learned about the Faunus species, in how they were treated in Remnants past, how they eventually earned equality, though there were still tensions between them and humanity, and how they were gifted their own continent, Menagerie. It was an intense week of school work, but the boys were finally happy when it was the weekend again. Being able to sleep in........................................................................................

....or so they thought. To bad the moment was ruined by an alarm.

This caused Max and Steel to wake up erratically causing them to hit one another by mistake.

Max: Ouch, What in the world?

Steel: Yeah, who set an alarm off this early?

(Just pretend that the bed is in Team Rwby's dorm etc

(Just pretend that the bed is in Team Rwby's dorm etc.)

Weiss soon jumped out of her bed and then zoomed over to the closet, closed the door, and then came out with her clothes already on her. 

Weiss: Hurry up everyone, let's get dressed, we're going out to Vale! 

She said as she zoomed over to the windows  and opened them and the drapes, blinding Max as he groaned some more. Soon the room was brightened up, and the team slowly started getting up, all but Max and Steel.

Weiss: We're heading into Vale to see the decorations being made now. And to meet the new kids that'll be here.( She said as she began to load her sword with more dust cylinders.)

Max: But why do Steel and I have to go?( he complained)

Steel: Yeah, it's clear that you're all enthusiastic and eager, but we aren't feeling the same way.

Wiess: Because I refuse to be on a team of lazy butts, so get up and get out there now! ( she exclaimed to Max and Steel as she pointed at them with her sword. 

Steel: Ugh you're the worst Ice Queen

Max: Yeah I'll say, you are the worst Ice Queen.

Ruby and Yang snickered at Wiess being nicknamed.  

Weiss: Oh shut up and get yourselves in gear or I'm dragging you both there! ( she continued as she kept pointing her sword but making air jabs at them.

Feeling more tired than intimidated, Max and Steel just collapsed back onto their bed.

Steel: Could you do it with a shopping cart?

Max: Or a wagon?

They said as neither one of them got back up.

Weiss just rolled her eyes as she sheathed her sword as she said-