Chapter 7: Adjusting to Beacon

Max: Woah, this place is huge! even bigger than my old high school huh Steel?

Steel: Yes Max I agree, if only copper canyon high school looked this nice, maybe your GPA wouldn't have been so terrible.

Max: What was that about my GPA you little-

Glynda: Mr. McGrath? Are you okay, you appear to be talking to yourself? 

Max: Actually I'm talkin to(stops and looks to make sure no one is eaves dropping then whispers where only Glynda can hear him.) Steel

Glynda: Really?

Max: Yes, see even when he's hidden in camouflage mode as part of my casual appearance, he can talk to me inside my head. Thanks to our link.

Glynda: Fascinating, but try not to do that  in public. It will make you appear awkward and we want you to keep a low-profile. 

Max: Good point, speaking of which, are we close to the cafeteria?

Glynda: Yes only one more hall way down and then we'll have arrived. 

Max: Sweet, can't wait to eat I'm starving, you guys have pizza?

Glynda: I think we might, ah here we are. Max McGrath welcome to Beacon Academy's Cafeteria.

Soon Max walks into the schools dinning hall and surprised by how huge it is. As well how nice it looks. As well as noticing the different students, some human and others who appeared to have animal traits such as claws, a tail, or different animal ears. 

Max: Thank you for showing us how to get here  Ms

Max: Thank you for showing us how to get here  Ms. Goodwitch.

Glynda: Now you know how to get here, before I forget, Professor Ozpin wanted me to give you this. (She reaches into her pocket to pull out what a appeared to be an electronic of some sort with a yellow diamond at the center of it.)

Max: What Is it? It looks like some sort of smart phone

Glynda: you could call it that, its called a scroll. And they can be used for more than just communication, such as opening the door to your dorm. Just push the diamond yellow button and it extends to its smart phone configuration. And to close it into its compact mode, just push the same button.