Chapter 4: The Meeting (Rewritten)

(While Max and Steel were walking to an unknown settlement(which is the city of Vale) Teams RWBY and JNPR had just arrived at the crater where Max and Steel had exited the portal which brought them here.)

Yang:( spots one of the drones and picks it up to examine it) hey guys over here, i found one of the drones Ozpin sent here. (suddenly feels a jolt of electricity and drops it) oww!

Ruby:(runs over to Yang when she sees her zapped) Yang! Are you alirght?

Yang: I'm fine Ruby (smiles at her sister) but whatever energy took out the drones, was still active in this drone.

Wiess: Hmm, I wonder (takes out her scroll and scans the energy that Zapped Yang briefly)

Blake: Wiess, what is it?

Wiess: I don't believe it, its the same energy that Ozpin and Glynda detected in the forest. But for some weird reason the scroll is saying that it's also picking up some sort of extra terrestrial energy. Odd.

Juane: What? Can you elaborate on that?

Weiss: It's exactly as it sounds. I don't know how else to describe it. IT sounds crazy but what if-

Pyrrha: Whatever was responsible for this scene of events wasn't from Remnant at all?

Nora: You mean like an alien? So cool!

Ruby: I agree! ( noticed her teammates staring at her with a questionable look) I mean, interesting.

Ren: I'm not sure aliens exist Nora, and yet maybe they do?

Nora: Ha! you just agreed with me Renny!

Ren: Its not like I always disagree with you. But on a more serious note, you think we're dealing with something that's worse than the Grimm?

Ruby: Now guys, remember what Ozpin said, if we can find this thing and reason with it. It would be an easier approach than attacking it.

Yang: I agree with Ruby, I mean don't get me wrong I kinda want to punch it with my gauntlets. But lets be real. We don't know what we're going up against. Besides, looking at all this, it looks as if it was unintentional.

Blake: Yang's right. If it was intentional the drones would've looked worse than, this.

Weiss: Come on Yang. Clearly what ever did this is a menace and is not to be trusted! I mean just look at what it did to Atlesian Property! And Blake, how can you think it was an accident?!

Blake: Technically Wiess, it didn't do anything, only the energy it left behind caused the drones to shut down. There would've been dents or exposed broken wires if this, thing wanted to destroy these bots.

Team JNPR and the Ruby and Yang nodded in agreement. Much to the disbelief of Weiss.

Weiss: Well you'll all see that when we encounter this menace and when your diplomacy doesn't work, you'll all see that I was right.

Blake: Ignorance is bliss Wiess. We should talk with it first. Not attack it.

Juane: Wiess what is it with thinking that it's a menace just because the robots short circuited? It's like they said, this looks unintentional, well, what happened to the drones, anyway.

Pyrrah: I agree with Juane and besides, from the footage we saw from the drones before they were shut down, there was no one or anything on film before they short circuited. Only some weird blue energy that the professors detected.

Yang: I mean seriously Ice Queen. You need to stop seeing the worst in others. I mean I remember when-

Weiss-Stop.