Chapter 15: Max vs. CRDL

It was a late afternoon, all the students of Beacon were either in Lunch at the Mess hall, or in there class until it was their lunch turn. Max was eating lunch with his friends. Then when School was over for the day, Max and Steel were hanging out in the courtyard. Until they spotted four bullies making their way towards their position.

Steel:(talks directly in Max's head during their turbo casual attire mode): Max, on your 11 o clock, it's the four stooges.

Max: Man does Cardin seriously want to get his butt whipped or does he just seek getting expelled?

Steel: I'd have to say it's a little of both. 

Soon Cardin and his team reach Max's spot but are surprised to see, McGrath is nowhere in sight.

Cardin: What?! Russel! You said he was here!

Russel: I did, and he was! I swear!

?: Wow talk about cheap and cowardly.

Soon team CRDL were scarred and jumped when they heard Max walk up from behind.

Max: Seriously, didn't you clowns get the memo the first time from Ms. Goodwitch, you mess with me again, the consequences will get worst.

Cardin: Oh we're so scared( he said in a mocking tone) What are you going to do McGrath tattle on us?

Max: Yeah, I'd rather be a snitch and do the right thing than stay quiet to be taken advantaged of by cowards like the four of you.

This caused the bullies to step back a bit, being taken back by Max's brave and strong words.

Cardin: You're actually serious. ( For a while, Cardin and his goons didn't say a word towards their intended victim.)

Max: Let me tell you something Winchester, if you keep trying to pick on people who actually stand up for others that you've harassed and bullied, or who've even beaten you in combat class, you'll only look like a coward.

This in turn caught the attention of the other students, humans and Faunus alike. Team CFVY was nearby when they heard Max standing up to the bullies.

Velvet: what's going on?

Fox: It's team CRDL, looks like their trying to intimidate  and bully that kid who ran into us the other day.

Yatsuashi: I know him, he's that Atlas Exchange student who mopped the floor with Cardin that other day without even needing to lay a hand on Winchester.

Coco: hmm, let's see how this turns out.

Team Cfvy and other students gather to watch what's transpiring in the courtyard between team CRDL and Max McGrath.

Cardin: Well, looks like we've attracted a crowd McGrath. 

Russel: Yeah, this will make it even more sweeter for us.

Dove: yeah, this school will finally see what happens to people who think they can play hero.

Sky: What do you have to say now, hero?( He said in a mocking tone.)

Steel(talks directly in Max's head): I can let you use some of you turbo energy if these guys pick a fight, but we can't use too much, or people will figure out we're Max Steel.

Max nods in acknowledgement, then turns his attention back to the bullies.

Max: Man this is just sad.

Team CRDL: Huh?

Max : The fact that you punks resort to violence and intimidation just because someone beat your boss fair and square without any intention of humiliating him. Look around you guys( He gestures to the crowd of students watching their conversation, even noticing that teams JNPR and RWBY had arrived on the scene.) We've all grown up and matured, this isn't middle school, so grow up.