Chapter 12: Max Steel Revealed

After having rescued Blake and stopped a nefarious dust robbery by the hands of Roman Torchwick, Jason Naught and the White Fang. Our heroes enjoyed a well earned victory. Getting to know new friends, and having discovered old enemies having resurfaced. We find Team Rwby walking back to Beacon to get a good nights rest for Classes the following, and to discuss this unsettling turn of events.

Location: Beacon Academy courtyard

Time midnight

After having returned to Beacon, everyone noticed the students watching their scrolls intensely with either stars in their eyes, stares of curiosity, or awe seeing the latest news report, but our heroes had no idea what was drawing everyone's attention to their screens. Whether it was their scroll or a tablet.

Max and Steel(now dressed, and they're camouflaged tire or casual attire I should say) were walking side by side with the rest of team Rwby back to their dorm. It had been a crazy night.

Ruby: hey guys do you notice something about the other students?

Yang: yeah, it's like there glued to the screens like whatever they're watching is intense, I've seen this before, but for everyone to be like this, that's a new one even for me.

Blake: you suppose everybody's watching the news?

Weiss: I wonder what's got there attention? If it's not the news, perhaps it's a show of some sort.

Blake: well, whatever it is, maybe we should watch it when we get back.

Yang: maybe who knows I just know when I get back I'm going to sleep.

Weiss: agreed 

Blake: yep

Ruby: here here

Max: I second that

Steel(imbedded in Max's chest plate): I second that as well

This in turn caught team Rwby, minus Max, by surprise. As they Were all still adjusting to hearing Steel's voice, but not seeing him while he hidden in Max's turbo camouflage mode(Max's casual attire) was always surprising.

They looked around and saw some students were caught by surprise hearing Steel's voice and not knowing where the source came from. 

Yang (whispers so only the group can hear her): are you crazy Steel?

Weiss(whispers as well so only the group can hear her): you dolt, you know you're not supposed to you use your voice outside of the dorm.

Blake(whispers as well): yeah, we're trying to help you keep a low profile.

Ruby(whispers as well): yeah we need you to be careful. 

Steel(imbedded in Max's chest plate): Sheesh, alright I get it.

Max: they're right pal, we need to be careful. 

Steel(imbedded in Max's chest plate): alright alright I get it, I assumed that with all the eyes glued to their screens, no one would notice.

The rest of their walk was in silence just thinking about going to sleep, and right as they open the door to their dorm, they were surprised to find team Jnpr inside.

Max: what in the?

Ruby: how did you guys get in here?

Juane: Ozpin gave us temporary access to your dorm just for tonight.

Weiss: okay, care to explain why?

Blake: we love hanging out with you guys but-

Yang: we prefer you not do it in the room with out us here.