Chapter 13: All about Max Steel

It had been a long night. Max and Steel had run away to find Blake, and found out she had been staying with a fellow Faunus, Sun Wukong. After having followed the two to Vale Docks, they discovered their plan to thwart a White Fang Dust Robbery operation. Unfortunately, the Faunus duo found themselves way in over their heads when they found themselves not only up against the White Fang, but also ended up fighting Roman Torchwick and his new business partner, Jason Naught. Max Steel ended up arriving in the nick of time to both save their lives, and thwart the dust robbery operation, with assistance from the sword wielding Penny Polindina. After  Naught and Torchwick escaped onboard a Bullhead, Max Steel flew off into the sky to disappear, after the rest of Team Rwby arrived on the scene and everybody rekindled their friendship, with the addition of a new friend. After returning to Beacon, our heroes learn from Team Jnpr that the Vale News caught their whole fight on camera. Although their secret Identity was kept safe, the superhero Max Steel has been exposed to the people Of Vale, and perhaps all of Remnant herself! 

Time 6 in the morning/ Location: Beacon Dorms, Team RWBY'S Dorm

It was 6 in the morning and Max and Steel began to wake up before everyone else in the dorm. Team Jnpr had spent the night in the dorm with team Rwby. they all had sleeping bags while the everyone else slept in their respective beds. 

Max: ( Yawns as he stretches quietly while waking up) Man what an intense night.

Max then turned to his left to find Steel sleeping on the left side of the bed, slowly beginning to power up and begin hovering.

Steel: Morning Max.

Max: hey Steel, man I couldn't sleep well last night, what with being exposed to the media.

Steel: To be fair Max, Our hero image was exposed, but I see your point, this is all very disturbing, but I'm sure this will all be over today.

Max: Yeah maybe you're right Steel. I mean with all the chaos from the white fang and the Grimm alike. I'm sure someone like Max Steel is insignificant in this world. 

Steel: See that's the attitude come on lets go for a small morning walk( he says as he links back up with Max, as they change in the closet)

As Max opens the door...........

........He hears nothing but chatter about the mysterious Max Steel.

Student 1: So cool! This Max Steel guy was all like, Punch! Bam! Ka-pow!

Faunus Student Girl: I know, who knew Vale had it's very own super hero.

And so on so forth, it was the same topic they heard as they made their way to the courtyard to think things over.

Max: So much for everyone forgetting Max Steel.

Steel(Talks directly in Max's head): I know talk about bad luck. Now the whole school knows about our hero counterpart.

Max: And chances are, this was Dread's doing.

Steel(Talks directly in Max's head): I agree, when I was going over the camera footage, I played it back to where those bullheads dropped off more White Fang goons, and saw a reflection coming off one of one of the hulls, zoomed in, enhanced the quality, and found a Dread-Naught!

Max: I knew it. One of Dread's robots caught us on camera! So Dread did want us exposed to the public and to the people of this world!

Steel(Talks directly in Max's head): but it doesn't make sense. Why would Dread willingly expose us to the public, doesn't he realize that by exposing us, he'll be exposing himself and the other villans he allied with?