Chapter 6: Welcome to Beacon

As the bullhead took our group of students along With Max Steel(Max McGrath and Steel), Wiess had tried to get the duo to elaborate more on their past etc. But ultimately gave up when it started to cause not only tension between herself and the duo, but also among everyone else on board. Eventually she decided to stay quiet.

Max: So Ruby, this beacon academy, is it a school of some sorts?

Ruby: Yeah, you could say that.

Yang: think of it like a school, but a thousand times cooler, Infact, Beacon is one of the top Academy's on Remnant.

Steel: Intresting, that's good to know. Are there any bullies at this school?

Max: I hope not. Please tell me there are no bullies. At My high school, there was this one bully called Butch. He used to bully me and my friends, until when we worked on a science project together, he softened up and eventually became one of my good friends.

Everyone smiled upon hearing Max's backstory in how his bully eventually softened up and changed for the better.

Juane: Man I really wish Cardin would've turned out like your friend Butch. He still bullies Faunus, even though he swore to leave me and my team alone, but only because I saved his butt from an Ursa Major. After that he stopped picking on my team and Ruby's.

Max: Man this Cardin guy sounds a thousand times worse than Butch ever was.

Pyrrha: And worse, his entire Team, known as team CRDL have taken after their leader as bullies themselves.

Steel: we'll they better hope that they don't cross our path or that we catch them picking on any student.

Max: I agree, it's just sick that there's jerks and creeps who still pick on people just to feel good about themselves.

Pilot(on the Intercom): Ladies and Gentle men we have arrived at Beacon Academy.

Max: Well Steel, are you ready to meet with this Ozpin guy?

Steel: From all the positive things we've heard about him, I am yes.

Soon the doors on the side of the craft open up and everybody steps out. And Max and Steel finally set eyes on the incredible Beacon Academy

 And Max and Steel finally set eyes on the incredible Beacon Academy

( image not mine, belongs to it's respective artist)

Max: woah, this place looks amazing! I wish my high school looked like this.

Steel: I'll say, this place looks like a castle, an elaborate and fancy one at that.

Max: you were right Ruby, I love this place!

Ruby: I know right? That's exactly how I felt on the same day being here!

Steel: Wait how will they react when they see me, I mean Ice Queen and Shadow Ninja Girl nearly sliced me in half before Max had to stop them.