Chapter 25: Iron and Steel

TIMESKIP: The following morning, LOCATION: Beacon Academy

AFTER THE EVENTS OF WHAT TRANSPIRED ON THE HIGHWAY, GENERAL IRONWOOD HAD FINALLY ARRIVED TO BEACON ACADEMY, BRINGING WITH HIM A SMALL FLEET OF ATLAS BATTLE SHIPS, WHICH WERE HOVERING DIRECTLY OVER THE SCHOOL. THIS OF COURSE IRRITATED PROFESSOR'S GOODWITCH AND OZPIN... ONCE MORE, AFTER LEARNING FROM MAX STEEL THAT THEIR ADVESARY, EXTROYER WAS WORKING ALONGSIDE TORCHWICK AND THE WHITE FANG, THIS ONLY BROUGHT MORE UNREST. FURTHER PROVING THAT HIS ENEMIES WERE WORKING WITH, "SALEMS PEOPLE"... BUT RIGHT NOW, OZPIN WAS WONDERING HOW JAMES WAS GOING TO REACT TO THE MAX STEEL SITUATION AT HAND....

 BUT RIGHT NOW, OZPIN WAS WONDERING HOW JAMES WAS GOING TO REACT TO THE MAX STEEL SITUATION AT HAND

Glynda: James sure loves to bring his work with him doesn't he

Glynda: James sure loves to bring his work with him doesn't he. (She said with spite and disappointment in her voice.)

Ozpin: Well running an academy and leading a military certainly makes him a busy man(sighs) But yes, those can be a bit of an eye sore.

He continued as they faced away from the window

Glynda: I fear James is going to make a terrible first impression with Max Steel, don't you think Ozpin?

Ozpin: For his sake Glynda, I hope you're wrong. But I fear you may be right, James hasn't always been the most, sound minded when it comes to meeting people of such potential.

Glynda: Ozpin, what are we going to do about-

Ozpin: This Extroyer monster, I don't know, not yet. We'll need to meet with Max and Steel about dealing with him and the other villains from their world. If they were to, Oum Forbid, gain an Aura or worse, a semblance-

Glynda:  I know, There's no telling what chaos they could unleash upon our world.

Ozpin somberly nodded at the thought of her words. He was hoping that sooner or later, Max Steels family and friends would come to bring help against  this new evil, a third party.

He was brought out of his  thoughts when his desk beeped a notification, indicating that Ironwood was just outside the door.

Ozpin: Come in.