Chapter 21: Team RWBY without Turbo/Welcome to JNPR

Previously On the Turbo Warrior of Remnant (shorts)

Max and Steel Had a serious chat with the Schnee heiress and the Belladonna girl. Let's just say that afterwards, both women felt extremely guilty about eavesdropping on Max and Steel's conversations. Some of what was recorded was completely irrelevant to what they were hoping to get out of the Turbo Duo. And they noticed that Max and Steel wouldn't always carry their backpack with them. Since Steel could also hide being attached to Max's chest while dawning Max's casual clothing. So they decided to take it up a notch, that was their biggest mistake. After Max and Steel told them how they felt about their privacy being violated. After they finished saying their peace; The boys went Turbo Flight Mode to take to the skies to clear their heads over what transpired. No one was happy that night from either side. But as of right now, for better or for worst, Max and Steel would no longer be on Team RWBY. We now find Team RWBY the following day, trying to adjust to not having Max and Steel around, for now.

But earlier the next day.............

Time: SAT, 8:00am
Location: Ozpins Office

Headmaster Ozpin was in the middle of an important appointment with Max and Steel. An appointment that had to do with their decision in switching teams. After hearing the reason for their choice, he had his arms crossed at his desk, sitting and listening to why they felt this was necessary, and why they didn't want to deal with Belladonna and Schnee, for now.

Ozpin: Are you certain you two want to do this? The semester starts in a couple of days. Remember what I said, if those two start poking around your private life. You should consult Glynda and I or any other Beacon Faculty for an intervention. If you do this, it will, complicate matters between your friends boys. 

Glynda: Mr. McGrath, Steel, are you sure about this?

Max: we have no idea how long that bug was transmitting.
Steel: And we have no clue what was recorded or heard!

Steel shouted causing Ozpin and Glynn to widen their eyes in shock, then briefly glare at him.

Steel: He he, my bad, the point is, we have no idea what Ninja Girl and Ice Queen heard. (Closes his eye in tragedy.) We can only guess what they've learned about us and anything else we may or may not have discussed! I'm sorry, but Max and I feel we need some space away from Team RWBY.

Max: For the moment anyway, just to think things through.

Ozpin and Glynda looked at each other, feeling sorry for what they experienced. Then they turned their gaze back to the turbo duo.

Ozpin: very well gentlemen. I understand, but please, don't hold this against them . Holding onto this grudge, this mistake, will only destroy your relationship with them further. And grudges, only lead to suffering, an experience I know all to well.

Glynda: I'll help make the arrangements, headmaster. Boys(She says getting their attention
Max and Steel looked briefly at each other. Then back towards Ozpin, who nods)  Let's get the paperwork out of the way.

Max/Steel: Paperwork?!

Glynda: You didn't believe this could be made official without procedures and protocols, did you? 

Steel: A little.

Ozpin: Boys, regardless of this circumstance. I expect everyone to follow the rules, Students and Faculty, which includes the both of you.

Max: Man this reminds me of N-Tek.

Steel: Talk about Deja-vu.

Ozpin/Glynda: N-Tek?