Chapter 35 : Ice Queendom Part 1

Max And Steel had just finished returning their friends back to Beacon thanks to Van-Ghan. They reluctantly agreed with their N-Tek Friends/Family to wipe out their short term memory about having found N-Teks secret Remnant facility. They didn't enjoy going through with it. And feared that if they ever regained their memories of the event, that Teams RWBY and JNPR would never trust them again. They'd have to worry about that possibility if it ever arose. So they decided to sleep on it. The following day, classes continued, and as Team RWBY woke up and was preparing for class, everyone was getting ready, everyone except Weiss.

Ruby: Weiss! Come on! You need to wake up! Come on, you've never slept in..........

It was then that all three girls widened their eyes in shock. Gazing at the sleeping Heiress.

Blake: Okay, That's creepy, Weiss is the most dedicated to her education and training out of all of us.

Yang: Yeah, she never sleeps in, never...

Ruby decided to try to shake Weiss with the hopes of waking her up. But the minute she touched her skin, she began to panic.

Ruby: Girls! I ,can't feel her aura! Her skin, it's pale and cold!

Yang: What?!

Blake: Oh no....

Yang and Blake ran to check Weiss condition. and they were horrified. Her Aura flickered, white light energy crept from her eyes . And all the while, she was sweating, as if she was living in a reacuring nightmare.

Blake: Something is seriously wrong here, look at her back.

Yang and Ruby flipped Weiss to her back, and found these weird marks, like there was thorns and vines searing deep into her flesh. Glowing flickering as if they were flashlights.

Yang: Okay, we have to take her to Ozpin, maybe he'll know what's affecting her.

Blake: Yeah, good idea. Think we should tell Team JNPR?

Ruby: Absolutely! Wait why do you ask? You're acting as if they can't be trust- wait a minute! You're not talking about Jaune and the others! You're referring to-

Yang: Max and Steel.

Soon a dread of silence fell upon the group.

Yang: Well, did any of you have a weird dream last night? Like we were-

Blake: Following our friends, and we were led into a trap?

Ruby: And we were, separated from Max and Steel?

Soon they all locked eyes with each other and spaced out in surprise.

Yang: Okay hold up, since when do three people share the same dream?

Blake: I know, this can't be a coincidence.

Ruby: LOOK! We should tell team JNPR about this, that includes Max and Steel. Once we find out what's wrong with Weiss, then we'll get to the truth of what we all dreamt, sound fair?!

Yang: (Sighs) Yeah, sounds fair.

Blake: Agreed.

Soon, Team RWBY broke the news to their sister team and to Max and Steel. After which they took Weiss to Ozpins Office. Where from their they took her to a large room with windows.

Steel: Man, I guess Weiss looks really knocked out. Am I Right, Am I Righ- Ow!

He never finished the pun as Max slapped him senseless to shut him up.

Max: Now's not the time for puns Steel, Especially at Weiss' expense.

Steel: Okay I get it, sheesh I was only trying to lighten the mood, especially given what's happening. My bad.