Chapter 9: Some Assembly Required

After a few minutes of Yang and RWBY explaining how their both half sisters. Max and Steel called Ozpin to let him know of their decision in joining Team RWBY. During the day, Ozpin had team RWBY help Max and Steel move their possessions from their temporary dorm to their dorm.

Ozpin(on his scroll talking to Max): So how's the move in to Team RWBY's dorm going?

Max(talking on his scroll to Ozpin): It's going great, we've got the last box and we're about to head on over. Steel was against the decision at first, but eventually came around when I explained to him that this would be a wonderful chance to get Weiss and Blake to earn our trust-

Ozpin: And to get them to stop hounding you both for more, insight.

Max: Yeah, that to.

But before the conversation could drag on, Steel interrupted the moment by saying-

Steel: Max, be sure that Ozpin provided an extra bed, I know you don't plan on sharing a bed with any of them, right-

Max knocks Steel back, although he knows he joking, it was bad timing.(LOL XD)

Max: Wise guy.(focuses back to the call with Ozpin) Anyway professor, have you provided an extra bed for me and Steel to share?

Ozpin:(over his scroll talking to Max) Maintenance should have it in their in one hour, and Max, I know that Weiss and Blake may continue pestering you for more about your past, you and Steel's. I suspect about your Turbo Powers. Don't let them break you under pressure but also don't be a menace towards them, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but eventually they will trust and respect your wishes. It takes time for a team to fully trust one another, these things don't happen over night. Team STRQ was the same way.

Max:(over his scroll talking to Ozpin) I see, thanks for the pep talk professor, we'll be sure to follow you advice, right Steel?

Steel gets caught by surprise, then puts two and two together.

Steel: Yeah, just like Max said, we'll be the bigger person and resolve this, eventually.

Ozpin(over his scroll talking to Max): Remember, you're always welcome to talk to me or anyone of the professors for an intervention if they refuse to respect your boundaries, let Steel know that he can do the same. Take care and if you need anything else please let me know.(hangs up)

Max: Alright Steel( continues to double check the temporary dorm to make sure they didn't leave anything behind) I think we have everything for Team RWBY's dorm. Ready to move in with our new roommates?

Steel: Just remember Max, knock when the girls are changing, make sure you're all Not in the same room when you all need to shower or change or-

Max throws a towel over him knocking him out of the air and causing him to land on the ground.

Max: STEEL! I know, believe me I know(shudders a bit) And we both know Weiss is going to bring the hammer down on us when it comes to setting the rules.

Steel: Fair point, alright Maxwell, I scanned the room and we didn't leave anything behind. Time to go(links up to Max's chest, then they both go turbo casual camouflage mode)

 Time to go(links up to Max's chest, then they both go turbo casual camouflage mode)