Chapter 23: White Fang Rally

(Authors Note:Since I want this part of volume two to revolve around Team JNPR's point of view, I'm just going to quickly some up the first few episodes of volume 2.)

A great deal had transpired since the food fight. Over the course of two days, Team RWBY had agreed to help Blake investigate the White Fang's operations in Vale to help put Blake's anxiety to rest. As a result, Ruby and Weiss went to get information from The CCT tower in downtown Vale about possible targets for the criminals in regards to the Schnee Dust Company. While Sun and Blake went to the White Fang Rally at the Warehouse District near the docks where they helped Max Steel foil Roman and Naughts joint operation with The White Fang. Meanwhile, yang, and Neptune went to pay a visit to Juniors nightclub to get information on Torchwick's whereabouts. Surprisingly, while Ruby and Waze had gone to get information at the CCT tower, they ran into Penny. During which penny ran away, while Ruby followed her. Leaving Weiss to finish the task at hand. During the chase Ruby discovered that Penny was an android capable of producing a synthetic aura. And after movie theater penny saying that she's more than just a machine. Penny was grateful and hit her from the Atlas officers that pursued the duo. Once the coast was clear, Lupe made her way to regroup with her team.

With Yang and Neptune..........

Yang and Neptune were pulling up to Juniors Nightclub, needless to say while Yang had a blast riding her motorcycle Bumblebee at her usual speed. She had scared the charming blue haired Neptune.

Yang: This is it, ready to do this?

Neptune: y-yeah,(nearly stumbles climbing off the bike from the rollercoaster of a drive) I'm ready for this Yang. 

As the duo walked into the nightclub, they had no idea that in an alley across the street facing the entrance. One of  the Dread-Naught robots, was spying on them entering the nightclub. And within the bar, Naught was watching the camera feed from his personal scroll, inside the establishment.

Naught: well well well, looks like we've got some unexpected guests. Think I'll head to the VIP Lounge to see how this all unfolds.

Shortly after Naught left to hide in the VIP Lounge, Yang busted the doors down. And all of Junior's goons pointed their weapons at her, fortunately Junior called them off before Yang could ruin his establishment all over again. While Yang took Junior to the bar to chat with Neptune following behind, Naught was watching the events unfold from a camera he had installed in the bar to keep an eye one things, hearing how Junior told him how the blond brawler was known for arousing trouble around the joint, he figured it'd be wise to set up a camera inside to spy on her. 

(Authors Note: Since I'm feeling lazy and uninterested in recounting the events of the episode except for the White Fang Rally, essentially everything transpires just as it did in canon)

As Yang and Neptune made their way out of the nightclub past the doors she blasted open. Naught emerged from the shadows of the VIP lounge and approached the bar to talk to Junior.

Naught: Huh, she is definitely not the subtle type is she?

Junior: Obviously, that little brat made a mess of my nightclub the first time she stopped by, demanding information. (he rubbed his temples in stress and anxiety) I'm just glad she won't be stopping by anytime soon. Speaking of which, why didn't you bother to stop her or try to capture her as you originally planned?

Naught: I was, but then the boss insisted that I let her go . He says he has something better in mind for dealing with her and her team. A plan that will draw out Max Steel.