Chapter 5: Starting off on the Wrong Foot

It was all finally out in the open. Max Steel had finally revealed himself to the huntsmen and huntresses of Teams JNPR and RWBY. After being chased through the forest and ultimately deciding to reveal himself, we find both teams speechless and intrigued  with the mysterious stranger from beyond the stars.

Max: Well, you wanted to see me in the flesh here I am. The name is Max Steel

Yang: woah, cool outfit, is that from Atlas? It certainly looks Atlesian.

Steel(imbedded in Max's chest): Yeah that's a no sweet heart, we aren't from this Atlas you speak of.

Yang suddenly jumps as she's startled and activates her gauntlets in self defense being caught by surprise. Blake, Ruby, Wiess and Team JNPR do the same thing.

Wiess:(takes out  Myrtenaster and points it at Max Steel which causes Max to raise his hands in self defense)Who's voice was that answer me now!

Ruby: Wiess, what are you doing?! We agreed that if he revealed himself that we wouldn't attack him! 

Soon Blake takes out Gambol Shroud and points her sword at Max Steel as well.

Yang: Blake, are you crazy?! We all agreed that we wouldn't attack him, and now you're going back on our promise, you and Wiess are making the rest of the us look like liars!

Blake: Except he's hiding something, I agree with Wiess, who's voice was that?!

Wiess: Answer us! 

Steel:(talks to directly to Max in his helmet so that the others can't hear him) Max I have Turbo strength mode on stand by if you need it, or better yet we could go Turbo Speed then Clone Mode and take them out in a matter of seconds.

Max:(whispers) Not yet but have it on standby just in case. (then faces Wiess) look Ice Queen put down the overgrown tooth pick and back off, I'll show you who it was if you and ninja girl(talking about Blake and Wiess who have their weapons up and pointed at him) put your weapons away, along with the rest of you, deal?

Ruby: Agreed, Wiess, Blake, Yang stand down.(she says as she folds crescent rose from its scythe mode to its compact mode and puts it on her back.)

Yang: You got it, (disengages her gauntlets in their unarmed mode) Blake, Wiess put your weapons away you heard Ruby.

Wiess: But-

Blake:Ruby-

Ruby: Do it!

Yang: Yeah, we promised him we wouldn't attack him if he revealed himself, what happened to, a Schnee always keeps her word?

Wiess:(Takes a deep breath then sheaths her sword) Alright.

(Blake does the same thing with Gambol Shroud)

(Team JNPR puts away their weapons as well.)

Max: Thank you, now to answer your question, my friend is the one responsible for that second voice you just heard, but before he reveals himself, you have to promise him as well that you won't attack him, agreed?

Blake:(takes a deep breath) Alright I agree.

Wiess:(sighs) Me to.

Ruby: Me three.

Yang: Me four.

Juane: Us to.

Max: Okay Steel, its safe to reveal yourself.

Steel: You people better not break your word, but okay.

(Soon steel detaches himself from Max's chest plate and hovers next to his friend staring at the awe struck huntsmen/huntresses)