Chapter 37: Ice Queendom Part 3

For a moment, everything stood still as if time was frozen. Max and Steel were branded fugitives in the dream, surrounded by those weird drones, now Weiss stood in front of them in a military attire. With a mechanical dog standing at her side carrying a book on its back.

Steel: Weiss, is that you?

Max: Oh thank Goodness we-

Nightmare Weiss: Silence fools!

Max/Steel: Huh?

Nightmare Weiss: I don't recall giving you or your pet permission to speak! An immature basic child and his insufferable pet drone wondering around without permission! How disgusting!

Max felt hurt, as did Steel. This attitude was worse than when they first met Weiss in the forest. Yeah she had her distrust in the boys, but she never disrespected them like Makino had when he nearly killed them during their many encounters.

Max: What's wrong with you? How could you say that about your friends?! About us?!

Steel: Okay, normally I'd call you the Ice Queen as a joke. But this, this is beyond your usual Ice Queen self. It's as if, you've been influenced by Makino!

Weiss: I don't believe I gave you permission to speak.

Steel: You're acting worse than ever Ice Queen!

Weiss: Alright Winter, it's time for your verdict.

Immediately she picked up the book from the dogs back. Flipped several pages, until two pages carrying a silhouette resembling Winter appeared covering both pages.

Winter: The weak return to dust, and the wicked will wonder the void, punish these traitors! Lock them away for eternity!

Steel: Am I hearing things or did that book actually talk to her about our sentence?

Max: That's your focus?!

Weiss slammed her book shut, scaring the duo out of there little argument. It was then that they realized, that Weiss was scarier here, than back in the real world.

Weiss: It seems, you've both been found guilty!(following her shout, she removed her coat and armed her rapier, preparing her fighting stance.) Prepare yourself Max Steel!

Steel: Okay, if this wasn't horrifying, I'd say you almost sound like Miles Dredd.

Max: Steel, Let's-

Max/Steel: GO TURBO!

Right before Weiss could strike the duo, they linked up, and with a bright flash of turbo energy, the drones, bat Whitley and Negative Weiss, were all blinded by the light and forced to shield their eyes.

When the light died down, Weiss, her drones, and bat Whitley were in disbelief. Max Steel was gone.

Bat Whitley: He escaped Sister.