Chapter 39: Meanwhile.....

Although our heroes had their hands full dealing with the nightmare grim infecting their beloved Weiss, evil does not rest. It constantly schemes, thrives, and plots the end of all associated with the forces of light.......::

Location: Dredds underground fortress
Location: Emerald Forest, specifics: CLASSIFIED

Dredd: Alright Elementors, time to shake up Remnant and stir up Chaos!

Metal Elementor: Yes! With our powers, they'll face natural disasters worse than any Grimm attack they've ever survived! They'll be so distraught, that humanity will look for someone to blame!

Air Elementors: People are so desperate for a fight. They don't care who they fight—-

Water Elementor: Especially if it's their own allies.

Fire Elementor: Time to light the fire of anarchy!

Earth Elementor : Time to shake up their world!

Dredd: Yes gentlemen, Naught, Extroyer, Toxzon! Ready for the next phase?

Naught: Absolutely.

Toxzon: They won't know what hit them!

Extroyer: Time to tame these beasts! And turn them against all our enemies.

Dredd: And once all our enemies are gone; we begin negotiating who gets what piece of the pie.

Blast: Are you referring to?

Prism: Of course he's talking about Earth and remnant! Sheesh!

Blast: Metal Elementor, sir. What are we going to do about the deserter? Chomp?

Soon the room was silent-

Metal Elementor: What did you say?

Torchwick: what he was saying, big, tall and shiny. Is that one of your failures of a soldier, survived being thrown in the vacuum of space. And is now currently cinders new lapdog.

Air Elementor: What?!

Earth Elementor: 1st Ax-Steel, then Tor-Bolt, now Chomp?!

Fire Elementor: this is seriously getting old!

Water Elementor: Wait a minute human, how do you know this?

Naught: I'm the one who found out in the first place. Master Dredd and Torchwick were the first to know about this.

Neo: (does sign language, implying, "e-hem")

Naught: And Neo of course.( Neo smiles and bows politely towards Naught.)

Dredd: hm, this could work to our advantage.

Everyone was left puzzled except for the three.

Metal Elementor: What do you have in mind?

Dredd: A- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Cinder you gullible brat, you've made things even easier for us.

Metal Elementor: Ha! You're right. Chomp will no doubt want revenge. Dredd you've thought of everything.

Dredd: it's not that Hard. Not when your enemies are easy to predict and anticipate.

Torchwick: yep, I almost feel bad for Cinder and her children.

Neo giggles at this remark. Agreeing with her partner in crime.

Naught: I think it's time to pay the good staff of Beacon Academy a visit. With some persuasive blackmail.

Dredd: remember to use the ID mask Mr Naught.

Naught: One Hundred Percent. Time, to make them sweat tears.