Chapter 24: Rumble on the Highway!

"After Sun and Blake had been made at the White Fang Rally, had to make a hasty escape. Unfortunately, despite escaping from the warehouse, immediately soon after, Torchwick gave chase in The Atlesian Paladin-290, with Extroyer following soon after in his T-Rex form. Needless to say, the situation seemed pretty Grim for the Faunus'. Fortunately for them, Max Steel along with back up from Team JNPR were at the rally, and immediately after witnessing the chase transpire. JNPR and Max Steel immediately took to the skies to stop the criminals and save their lives."

Immediately, Blake dialed everyone for back up as Torchwick and Extroyer gave chase. And they were rapidly catching up, scaring the fur off of our beloved allies. Meanwhile, Everyone from Team RWBY had gotten the call for help, including Neptune and what was surprising even more, was that Blake had dialed, Max Steel.

Steel: Max, you're not gonna believe this, I'm receiving a transmission from a scroll, and get this it's-

Max: Blake's signal, guess she wants Max Steel's support after all.

Picks up the call within his visor.

Max: Hello-

Blake(over the scroll): MAX, STEEL. WE NEED SUPPORT! WE CAN'T DO THIS ALONE, SUN AND I WERE AT A WHITE FANG RALLY AND WE LEARNED THAT TORCHWICK IS IN LEAGUE WITH ONE OF YOUR ENEMIES, EXTROYER! 

Max: Ouch! Blake not so loud.

Steel: Yeah, we may be super heroes but we have, super sensitives audio receptors. Or in Max's case-

Blake: PLEASE HELP ME AND SUN, I KNOW WEISS AND I HURT YOU BAD, BUT WE NEED YOUR-

Signal gets cut off-----

Max: Blake? BLAKE!

Nora notices the look of distraught on Max, despite wearing his visor as both team turbo and Team JNPR Flew as fast they could to catch up to the chase between the Faunus, Roman Torchwick in a Paladin and Extroyer in his T-REX form.

Nora: What's Wrong?

Max: We lost the signal.

Jaune: Maybe she just dropped her scroll in the middle of the pursuit.

Ren: Jaune's right, besides, I think we've caught up to them. LOOK!

Soon everyone points in the direction of where he pointed and horrifically realize what was going on. Sun and Blake were leading Roman and Extroyer to the Highway!

Steel: Are they braindead?!?!? That's a highway, full of thousands of civilians!!!!!

Max: Either they don't realize they're jeopardizing human and Faunus lives-

Pyrrha: Or the chase is causing them not to think clearly.

Ren: We have to lead them away from Sun and Blake before more people are put in harms way!

Pyrrha: Anyone have any ideas on what to use as bait?

Jaune: Wait I've got it!

Max/Steel/Nora/Ren/Pyrrha: Yes?

Jaune: We're the bait!