Chapter 23.5: Journey to Remnant

Location Earth

Facility: Daedelos platform.

After N-Tek and Van-Ghan managed to track down where Max and Steel had been sent. Forge ordered the construction of portal generators to send his people to Remnant. Fortunately Van-Ghan had no need for such a device since he already possessed the technology to open wormholes and travel through hyperspace from one end of the galaxy to another. Right now, Van-Ghan was assisting N-Tek in loading up their equipment on board their jump-jets to take to Remnant, with the intention of establishing a temporary base on Remnant, while the search for Max Steel was ongoing. But time was short, the heroes knew that Dredd and his allies already got their first. So they had to act fast!

Kat: Alright that should just about do it. Jump Jets are loaded and all the gear necessary for establishing an outpost on this, Remnant is all good to go commander!

Forge: Excellent, Van-Ghan, how's our portal generator doing? Have you imputed the coordinates to Remnant?

Van-Ghan: I have indeed, yes. (finishes inputting several star charts and navigation compasses etc. including the coordinates to Remnant.) We are ready to go. 

Forge: Okay people here's the scoop, upon carefully re thinking, I've decided that Berto, Jefferson and Molly with Van-Ghan's assistance, shall go to Remnant to find our boys. Establish a second base and most of all. Find out what Dredd's up to. They've been stealing huge amounts of Makino Tech, enough to nearly rebuild Makino's advance fleet.

Jim: Which is all the more reason we need to start heading off. Are you sure you'll be alright Molly? I don't like the idea of you going to find our son without me. He finishes as he looks down in disappointment . But Molly notices this, and immediately steps in.

Molly: One of us has to stay here and help deal with the remaining Ultra-Links left on earth. Along with the other criminals working with Dredd and the others. I promise to call when we've found our boys

Forge: Just be careful, we know very little of this, Remnant, and we don't know what Dredd and his goons accomplished during those past months.

Molly, Berto, and Kat nod as they finish loading up the last of the supplies. Cytro helped to load up Berto's gear to establish an off site laboratory.

 Cytro helped to load up Berto's gear to establish an off site laboratory

Kat: understood. Hey Jefferson, ( Jefferson Turns around)

Jefferson: Yeah?

Kat: Take care of Berto, Molly and yourself won't you? If you're gone, whom am I going to compete against in the air. (She teased as she walked away.) Good luck!

Jefferson: Don't Worry, the three of us can handle this, we won't rest until we've found our boys and have brought them home!

Berto: Hey Jefferson! You ready, we're about to depart and are just waiting for you.