Chapter 1 - The agreement

While prince Roan walks alone in the forest banished from of his kingdom. Something as sharp as a needle hits him in the back of his neck, as his vision goes blurry he sees a man walking up to him, but before he could even ask himself who it is he passes out.

A few hours goes by he wakes up to the blinding bright sun in his face, with his hands tied up with tight rope he sees a person sitting in front of him. The sun is too bright for him to make out who it is, as they stand up blocking the sun light. Queen Nia aka his mother "well hello my son"she says with a smirk. "What do u want" Roan says not amused, that's no way to talk to your mother, you were never a mother of mine, he says. Well you weren't ever a son of mine either but we are family after all.

Roan was already tired of hearing his mothers words, even though it's been a few minutes of listening to her talk about "family" the one thing that she could care less about and he knew that.

Just tell me what you want Because we both know that family was never important to you
Roan said without showing any emotions. Nia looked at him with a angry look. She stood him up on his feet you were always important to me Roan. Even though I didn't treat you like a son, and now I need you to do something for your mother.
And what exactly would that be "mother" Roan said sarcastically. Bring me wanheda and you will be reworded.

Roan looked at his mother, he didn't say anything. He didn't want anything to do with his mom. He knew that she would betray him the second he'd do what she asked.

You will be unbanished from Asgeda and be treated with respect. You will be treated like a prince, as my son. She said seriously. Roan looked at her with a surprised look. He hesitated to reply, the one thing he really wanted he was going to get if he captured wanheda. Right when he went to reply the doors opened.

My queen the commander has agreed for you to come to polis one of the royal guards said.
Nia nodded her head and looked back at her son. Think about it roan You have 2 days
She said as she walked out of the room.

Later on while roan was sitting in his cell, he thought about for awhile. He didn't care about respect, he just wanted to be home in his kingdom. He decided to do exactly what his mother wanted and capture Waheda.