Chapter 33 - decide 

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!
This chapter is mainly about Lexa and Costia dealing with Abby's proposal. I didn't expect that it would already have over 600 words just for them so I decided that I would make this separate from Roan and Clarke. But if you don't wanna read this part you can go to the next one which includes Roan and Clarke but I do recommend that you read this part just to understand the next chapter better! But just in case you don't wanna waste your time on this one then you can skip to chapter 34 :)

It was a new morning and polis was actually quiet
for the evening, I guess skykru proved their loyalty to the 12 clans last night. Lexa and Costia spent that evening together, peacefully with no worries about what could come.

"Maybe making skykru the 13th clan wasn't such a bad idea after all" Costia said with a smile, putting her arm around Lexa's shoulder.
While they both had a smile spread across their face the doors had been pushed open.

They both looked up to see Abby walking through Lexa's tall glass doors.
"Abby, what brings you here" Lexa greeted her.
"A negotiation" Abby asked.
Lexa sat down on her throne, putting her hands in her lap.
"Go on" Lexa said.

"It's my daughter, Clarke, I know that the coalition is the best thing for our people but I have to admit that I'm not happy with the agreements azgeda set with my daughter" Abby told Lexa.

"Im still waiting for an offer Abby" Lexa replied.
"I don't want Clarke around the king, he's dangerous and selfish. I'm worried that Clarke is going to fall into the wrong hands" Abby said.

"I don't think that I could ever trust him, that's why I'm asking you to banish her from azgeda" Abby begged Lexa.

Lexa lifted up her head, Costia looked at Lexa.
"You can't seriously be considering this Lexa" Costia said.

Costia looked toward Abby angry.
"Why would you ever keep your daughter away from the one she desires" Costia hissed standing in front of Abby.

"She's going through a faze" Abby told.
"How could you even say something like that? You can't just make the decisions for Clarke, she'll hate Lexa for eternity!" Costia snapped.
"Hate is better then dead" Abby replied.
"Roan would never hurt her! He wouldn't even think about laying a finger on her!" Costia yelled in Abby's face.

"You've put a lot of trust in a man who tortured you" Abby pushed Costia back.
"ENOUGH!" Lexa demanded as she stood up.
The room went silent as Lexa grabbed Costia's shoulders looking back at Abby.

"Get out" Lexa hissed.
Abby walked out with no achievement, just embarrassment. As soon as the doors shut Lexa looked at Costia not pleased.
"You can't just step into these conversations I have with my people and expect achievement" Lexa told.

"Excuse me? Lexa, I will never think that I'm in charge here because I'm not. but I'm making sure that her mother doesn't ruin her daughter's life" Costia argued.

"Since when did you care about Clarke and Roan so much?" Lexa asked.
"can't you see that Abby is toxic!?" Costia replied.
"You can't tell me that you think that Roan would hurt Clarke?" Costia asked.
"No but what if they attack my people because I didn't agree to let Clarke be with her mother?" Lexa hissed at Costia.

"Then we'll wipe them out!" Costia replied.
"We don't have time for this" Lexa yelled.
"She has the freedom to choose!"Costia cried out.
Lexa didn't reply. She knew what Costia meant.
"Costia, I wouldn't ever become like Nia" Lexa's words turned into a whisper.

"I'm starting to find that hard to believe" Costia hissed as she walked out of the room.