Chapter 26 - plan went wrong

Before the sun had risen Roan was already awake, heading towards his meeting Room to talk to echo. That's when he found Octavia in the hall, wanting to speak with him.

"Roan" Octavia greeted him.
"Octavia" Roan greeted her.
"I need to speak to Clarke" Octavia told.
Roan nodded his head. As Roan gave Octavia
Directions echo was across the hall, watching.
"My king, I see skyripa isn't under the floor" echo said in trigedasleng thinking Octavia wouldn't understand.

"Screw you" Octavia spoke up.
"Go talk to Clarke, echo" Roan said as echo and him left to talk.

With Clarke

Clarke was in her chambers, drawing. Drawing was something that Clarke did that took away her stress and she was pretty good at it too.

Out of the blue she decided that she would draw Roan, all of his features and his scars. A lot of people thought that the battle scars he had were ugly or scary but to Clarke his scars were very alluring to her.

"Clarke!" Octavia cried out from the other side of Clarke's room.
Clarke lifted up her head as she sat up fully.
"Can I come in?" Octavia asked.
"Uh one second!" Clarke yelled as she hid her drawling's, rushing towards her door.
Clarke opened up her door out of breath.

"What were you doing in there?" Octavia asked confused while looking at the sweat that was dripping down Clarke's cheeks.
"Just uh, changing, come in" Clarke told as she opened up the door for Octavia.
Octavia looked around.

"We need to convince them Clarke, I can't let Roan slaughter my people" Octavia said.
Clarke looked away from Octavia.
"Clarke, you are the only one that can convince them to become the 13th clan" Octavia said trying to convince Clarke.

"Octavia I've tried, believe me I tried! But I really don't think that a pep talk is going to convince them" Clarke replied.
"Then don't give them a pep talk" Octavia whispered to herself.
Clarke looked at her confused.
"Give them a taste of war" Octavia said confident.

With Roan and echo

"And that's how arkdia falls, along skykru" echo said with a devilish smirk across her lips.
"And the layout, where exactly is the entrance" Roan asked seriously.
"I'm not sure yet, but since Wanheda has accepted the fate of skykru I'm sure it won't be a problem" echo replied.

Roan looked away from echo, before when Roan had left polis to lead his people he was so brainwashed by echo and being azgeda's king he thought that going to war was the best thing for his people but ever since Clarke came to azgeda he wasn't so sure.

"You are not allowed in!" One of the guards yelled outside of Roan's throne room.
Thats when the doors opened, by Wanheda.
"Roan, I need to talk to you" Clarke said serious.
She then looked over at echo.
"Alone" Clarke told.

Roan looked over at echo.
"Go" Roan said tilting his head slightly.
Echo looked angry but she left closing the tall glass doors behind her.
Clarke was quiet, it was honestly awkward for her because of what she had told him the other night.
"You changed your mind?" Roan asked while leaning on then table with one hand, not making eye contact.

"I have a idea, but I need your help" Clarke replied, taking a step closer.
"This should be good" Roan said to himself.
"I can't talk my people to into accepting Lexa's alliance" Clarke said.
"You want me to talk to them" Roan said in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I need you to threaten them" Clarke replied.
Roan lifted up his head.
"I'm done playing nice, if they won't accept your the terms, then we'll force them too" Clarke replied direct.

Roan hadn't seen this side of Clarke yet. He knew that she would always find a way to defend or protect her people but this time it was different, Roan had to admit, he liked a direct woman.

After discussing the plan.

The doors pushed opened roughly.
"On your feet, NOW!" The guard yelled.
Bellamy, Kane and Abby got up as they felt the guards tie their hands behind their back.
Bellamy looked around before he had saw Roan and Clarke walking in behind them.

Clarke looked straight up at Bellamy and the others before she had said something.
"Clarke, what are you doing" Bellamy asked.
Clarke hesitated at first but she had found the words she needed to say.

"Killing you" Clarke replied with a cold look on her face.
All of them looked at her with shock.
"Clarke, I" Abby choked on her words.
"I'm sorry but if your not going to accept the terms of the alliance with azgeda and polis then I'm afraid we have no choice" Clarke said.

"Wait, Wait! We accept!" Kane shouted out.
Clarke looked over at Kane.
"We will come to terms with azgeda and become the 13th clan just don't kill them" Kane replied shaking.
"Good, then we will begin a conference in the morning" Clarke commanded.

Bellamy looked at her like she was his worst enemy. He was upset, bottled up with anger.
When Clarke turned around to leave the cell Bellamy knocked out the guard that held him back, grabbing his knife as he charged toward Roan, stabbing him.

Clarke turned around quickly.
"LOCK HIM AWAY!" Clarke cried out.
Roan was still standing but he was hurt.
"Roan, oh my god" Clarke said worried.