Chapter 34 - our sweet secret

A few hours after Lexa and Costia talked.

Roan was inside of the tower pushing onto the wooden table that held a map and books as old as the sprit of the commander's. He wasn't panicking but he wasn't calm either. He had remembered everything that had happened the night before, him and Clarke.. he had kissed her, exposing all of his feelings in one swift moment.

He knew that their love was forbidden but Clarke's taste, touch, her smile and her voice had a hold on Roan. That woman was perfect in every way possible. He knew that he could never let go.

He had slammed the table with his fist causing an crack, god he needed to let go. That's when the doors had been opened by a guard.
"Sire, Heda has called a meeting" The guard told.
Roan nodded as he looked back down at the table
"Are you alright?" The guard asked.
"Yes, I'll be there in a minute" Roan replied.

The guard nodded as he closed the doors behind him, Roan grabbed his map and headed out of the room towards Lexa's throne room. Once he had opened the doors to the throne room his eyes then immediately met Clarke's. Roan couldn't look away but thankfully Clarke hesitantly looked down at her feet, clearing her throat. Roan looked toward Lexa, as he stood at the head of the table.

"Roan, we have important matters to discuss" Lexa told looking at him dead in the eye.
Roan nodded as he tried to keep his gaze focused on Lexa instead of wondering off to Clarke.
"As all of you know, skykru became the 13th clan yesterday evening. But it lies with Roan" Lexa told.

Costia looked up at Lexa wondering her next move that she was going to make.
"Since you are going back to azgeda this evening, do you have any demands or an order you would like to set against skykru and azgeda" Lexa asked.

Roan knew that this was his chance to get over his addiction towards Clarke. But he wasn't sure if banning Clarke from azgeda is what he truly wanted..

Roan hesitated before making his final command
"No" Roan gulped.
Lexa nodded as she looked down before speaking
"Clarke, will you be going back to Arkadia with your mother or will you be returning back to azgeda with Roan" Lexa asked hesitantly.
Costia looked toward Lexa surprised but proud that she made the right choice.

Clarke looked at Lexa before looking at her mother, she refused to look at Roan, she knew that she wouldn't be able to pull away from his intense and powerful gaze.

"I'll be returning to azgeda with Roan" Clarke told with a unfinished smile.
Abby looked angry with Clarke and Lexa while Roan looked somewhat annoyed.
"Then it is settled - Lexa looked toward the guards - Clarke will return to azgeda" Lexa told as the guards walked out of the room.

Roan had grabbed Clarke by her wrist dragging her out of the room.
"Roan?" Clarke tried to speak but Roan didn't stop or flinch, instead he threw her into a random room inside of that tower and locked the tall glass doors.

"Roan what-" Clarke tried to speak before Roan lashed out.
"Why the hell did you say yes Clarke! You cannot come back to azgeda!" Roan yelled at her.
"What- I, well you could've made the call to banish me from azgeda if I couldn't!?" Clarke replied confused.

"God damn it Clarke" Roan said under his breath as he turned around aggressively slamming his fist into his forehead.
"So- what your just gonna make out with me one day and then throw me off the next?" Clarke asked trying to fully understand Roan's intentions.

"No Clarke" Roan replied stressed.
"Then what is it Roan!?" Clarke argued.
Roan didn't reply, he didn't want to face her.
Clarke scoffed.
"I should've known that your feelings were fake" Clarke spoke before walking towards the doors.

As she was about to open up the doors Roan grabbed her by her waist and pushed her up against him, making her looks straight into his deep blue eyes.

"My feelings were fake? Clarke you should know by now that you make me crazy" Roan hissed.
Clarke's eyes looked into his, their eyes locked, no key. Clarke didn't know what to say.

Instead of using her lips for words she used them to collide with his lips. Their kiss was full of love affection, warmth and passion. But like every other kiss they have shared it was selfish and full of want, need. They needed each other whether it was physical or mentally.

Clarke wrapped her arms around neck pulling him in closer as his hands held her hips in place while deepening the kiss.

"Damn it your so addictive" Roan whispered in between kisses.
Clarke chuckled as her fingers tangled in his hair.
Soon they both pulled away for air. Clarke's hands dropped to his shoulders.

This is our sweet secret