Chapter 3 - The misunderstanding

It's been an hour since clarke had talked to Roan. She didn't know what to say, besides it's not like they need to be talking anyway. It was starting to get dark so they went of track to find shelter. 30 minutes go by and they finally found a cave. Roan sat her down aggressively and tied her up way tighter the before. It actually hurt her hands 'could you maybe loosen the rope' she asked calmly even though she was still mad.

'Well if you didn't try to escape and stab me last time then the ropes probably wouldn't be so tight' Roan said carless.
Clarke rolled her eyes and just dealt with it.
She wasn't tired like she would usually be so she looked around the empty cave and noticed that Roan was just sitting against a rock looking at a wall. He looked tired but stayed awake waiting for the Sun to rise. Clarke just stared at Roan like a five year old

'You can stop staring now' Roan said not making eye contact with clarke. Clarke didn't even realize that she was staring at him, it was pretty embarrassing that he noticed. 'You still haven't told me your name' clarke said.
Roan sat there hesitant to reply 'Roan, Prince of azgeda' he said with confidence.

Clarke was surprised that the prince kidnapped "wanheda" Clarke had heard pretty bad storys about azgeda and the queen, but never the prince. Silence filled the huge dark cave. 'Clarke Griffin' she said politely. Roan looked at her making eye contact. 'That's my name' Clarke mumbled she knew it wasn't important to him. Roan didn't know what to say. All he could do was admire her from a far, before she spoke up.

'I haven't heard any storys about the "prince"
Clarke said.
Roan looked at her he didn't reply. He already knew that nobody really cared about him or his story. Clarke looked up she still didn't know why he kidnapped her. For what reason she asked herself but she just couldn't find one reason Why.

Why am i here "prince of azgeda" she asked out of curiosity. 'I'm no prince' Roan said without showing any emotions. 'Fine then roan. now tell me why I'm here's she demanded.
Roan looked at her staying silent as usual.
Silence filed the cave again, Clarke wasn't surprised that he wasn't talking. He really doesn't speak that much.

'Why don't you just talk, you literally haven't said anything this whole time' she said not amused. 'We did talk' Roan said with no emotion.
'No you may have told me your name but you not giving me any info about you or your kingdom' Clarke said angry.
'AZGEDA ISN'T MY KINGDOM' Roan stood up and said aggressively. 'The reason why your here is so I can go back to azgeda, you ever wonder why you have never heard about me? Because I was banished from azgeda from my own mother THE QUEEN' Roan said upset

Clarke was to stunned to speak. She didn't know that happened to Roan, no wonder he was never mentioned in any of the story's about azgeda.
'For the record we weren't even supposed to talk' roan said as he walked away.