Chapter 17 - time has ran out

As Clarke faded into the dark hallway Roan had found himself again standing alone in a empty hallway. As Roan looked at the floor thinking about Clarke. But he knew he couldn't stand there forever even though he knew he could if he wanted too. He could stand there for centuries with Clarke stuck in his mind. Clarke was truly unforgettable.

As Roan looked back up at the tall glass doors he had saw Lexa, Indra, Titus and Costia staring at Roan. It was obvious they heard their conversation.
"How much of that did you guys hear?" Roan said with a Stern voice while walking back into the room.

"Let's just say you guys aren't very quiet when you "talk" Indra said seriously.
Roan sighed.
"Just forgot about it. Let's Discuss about the little time I have left to spend here" Roan said walking up to the table.

*********************************

Clarke had ran back to her chambers. She had many emotions, many feelings at once. Roan's touch felt right. It was weird. Too much for her to handle. But that had lead her to the question again. Why did she care so much about Roan and him leaving to go back to azgeda.

That's when Clarke remembered she had to meet with aden and madi for their training. To fight the mighty "wanheda" this was actually something every nightblood of the commander choice to do if they could get a hold of wanheda luckily Clarke and Lexa are pretty good friend's so this wasn't a problem they just needed her permission.

As Clarke gathered her stuff and began to walk out of her chambers she had bumped in to Roan. Clarke didn't even know who it was at first until she had looked up and found herself in Roan's arms. They had looked into each other's eyes for a moment even though it had felt like forever.

"Clarke" Roan said with a slight smirk not loosening his grip.
"Sorry! I- wait why are you here?" Clarke said releasing from Roan's grip gaining back her balance.
"No reason. Are you going somewhere?" Roan asked changing the subject.
"I have to train with the 2 nightbloods" Clarke said trying not to making eye contact while walking around Roan.
"The Mighty wanheda at it again, never would've thought you would fight children" Roan said smirking.

"I'm sorry don't you have somewhere to be?" Clarke said annoyed with Roan as she turned around pretty quickly.
Roan already knew she was talking about him returning to azgeda.
"Truth is I don't know when I will be leaving but I know I won't last for another week here" Roan said stepping closer to Clarke.
Right then Roan had created awkward silence.

"Shouldn't you be going as soon as you can" Clarke asked as she broke the silence between the two.
Roan stayed quiet. The reason why he was staying for a few more days was because of Clarke.
"Said something stupid again didn't I" Clarke said under her breath.
Roan looked up at Clarke.
"Did you say something" Roan asked Clarke.

Clarke didn't realize she said it out loud. As soon as she was about to say something back they had ran into Titus.
"Wanheda" Titus greeted Clarke.
Titus then looked over at Roan.
"Roan" Titus greeted him not pleased.
It wasn't a surprise to Titus that they were together. I mean it was obvious that they were each other's weakness (love is weeknss)
"Come. They are ready for you" Titus said opening up the doors for Clarke.

Clarke nodded as she was about to walk out of the hall Roan grabbed her hand.
"Can i talk to you for a moment" Roan said looking up at Titus.
Titus then looked at Clarke.
"Give us a minute" Clarke said to Titus.
Titus then left them to have their "moment"
As Titus closed the doors behind him Clarke turned around making eye contact with Roan.

"Don't give me a silent treatment again" Clarke said a little annoyed.
Roan then let go of Clarke's hand slowly.
"When do you think you will be done" Roan asked hesitant.
Clarke's eyes widened a little. Is he staying to be with me? Clarke asked herself.
"I- don't know I'll see you when I'm done maybe!" Clarke said stupid as she walked out of the hallway.
Roan stood there wondering why he even asked. He felt sort of embarrassed about asking her if she has "free time"

(A few hours go by)

As Clarke finally got done with the training with Aden and madi she had went straight to her chambers and fell on her bed. Clarke was truly exhausted. As she closed her eyes she remembered she was going to see Roan after she was done with the training. Even though Clarke was tired she had forced herself up and out of bed to Roan's chambers.

As Clarke walked up to Roan's chambers she almost didn't knock because it was pretty late. But she didn't want to make Roan feel stupid like she did earlier for asking so she knocked on his tall doors.
Clarke stood there for a moment wondering why he wasn't answering. Clarke got a little concerned. So without hesitation she opened up the doors to see Roan talking to costia.
Of course she's with him. Clarke thought to herself.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Roan said with an angry tone.
Roan didn't like when people intruded his space that included Clarke.
"You were the one that wanted to see me after I was done training" Clarke said straight up.
"You expect me to believe you just got done?" Roan said disappointed.

Clarke was confused? Why would he not believe her.. then that's when it hit Clarke.
"Let me guess you don't because of costia?" Clarke said angry with a smile on her face.
Roan tilted his head. Him and costia were confused.
Clarke laughed.
"Of course your not going to answer me" Clarke said as she turned away about to walk out the door.

"Because your confusing Clarke!" Roan yelled.
Clarke stopped as she looked over her shoulder
"Just leave polis Roan. There's nothing left for you here" Clarke said as her voice cracked while walking out of his chambers slamming his doors leaving Roan chocking on his words.

I don't really know how i feel about this chapter but I know the next one will be better 😉