Chapter 11

*back in the castle*

Everyone moved out of our way as Jamie carried me through the castle on our way to the matestrate we bumped into the queen. She did not like the sight she saw at all. I tried to get out Jamie's arms but his grip tightened enough to tell me to stop moving. "She broke her foot on your son's knights face. He was teaching prince Joffery wrong and when she tried to correct him he had attacked her with Joffery right by her side."

The queens expression quickly turned to concern for her son. "He is completely fine your Grace, I made sure of it. I would never let harm come to any child." The queen looked at me and her expression was mixed with so many emotions. "Sir Jamie is carrying me because, the young prince ordered for me to have wounds attended to immediately and to not get into any fights any time soon." It was awkwardly silent.

"I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get heavy and since he refuses to put me down I think it's best we be on our way. Oh and prince Joffery should be doing his studies now if you'd like to check on him yourself." The queen shook her head. "yes I must check on him. Thank you for protecting him." She gave Jamie a look I know all to well but Im not gonna say anything about it now. She walks off to find her son and we start heading to the healers again.

"So how did you come by all of your weapons? Are they gifts or suvinors from past battles?" Jamie asked and all I could do was laugh. We soon entered the healing ward and he sat me down and the healers got to work.

"My sword belonged to my mother, she passed when was only two or three and I only know her from stories that I was told. My axe came from my brother Bjorn, it was wedding gift. My daggers came from my uncle." I grabbed my daggers and handed them to Jamie. "One with a snake represents my husband the one with the wolf represents me. He gave them to me as wedding gift. My bow and quiver were the last thing my father ever had made for me."

"He didn't give it to you?" I shook my head,"Sadly he was killed in battle before he could. I was only ten. I became queen very young. Oh I almost forgot," I pulled out my hair pins that turned out to be smaller and thinner daggers. "A lovely yet quirky man that was close with my husband made me for one of my birthdays. One is marked for Freya and the other was marked for Odin. Two of our gods."

"I'm sorry, you said you had a husband? Why are you not fighting to get to him? Do you not live or care for him?!" Jamie stood up and started yelling. I matched his stance, now I'm furious."Jamie Lannister I may be a lot of things but don't you dare say that I don't love my family. I have lost my fair share of loved ones and my own life protecting my husband by my own brothers sword. So do not ever claim I do not love him, because I've been dying before I ever was killed. I have lost more than anyone.!!! So do me a favor and FUCK OFF!!!!" I looked to the healer tears streaming down my face.

"Are we done here?" He nods and softly says yes, but before he or Jamie can say anything I walk out as fast as I could with a broken foot. I walked straight out the castle to the field I arrived in. I sat down against a tree. I just closed my eyes listening to the sounds of nature trying to calm my anger.

*Jamie's POV*

Why did I say that?? I returned to my chambers and started changing out of my armor lost in thought. Then out of no where I heard a scream that I've only heard once in my life, "Y/n." I whispered and took off running out of my chambers and the castle just in time to see her fall crying.

"Why did you curse me to be here? I have done nothing but obey and never worshipped any false gods so why take everything from me. I have done nothing wrong and if I have please tell me. DAMMIT!!! Please for Odin's sake answer me!!!!" She's cussing her god's. Why do I feel like I should hold and comfort her. I hear her cries turn into whimpers.

I slowly walk up to her and kneel to sit beside her. Before I can speak she looks at me with those beautiful eyes, tears streaming down her face. I said nothing and just pulled her on to my lap and held her close. She stiffened at first then relaxed grabbing my tunic.

I rubbed her back to calm her. "I am so sorry. I should've never said those harsh words to you." She doesn't move,"No you shouldn't have." Is all she says. We sit there for awhile. She's seemed to have calmed down.

She then stood up. "I totally forgot I was to meet the children in the gardens for lunch." I stood up quickly. I open my mouth to apologize but she stopped me. "If I was offered to return to my world with my husband I wouldn't hesitate to go." She takes a deep breath. "But something tells me, that won't ever happen. So I'm gonna make the best of this world." With that she turns and walks off.