Chapter 15

*Yn PoV*

I noticed it getting later. "Okay it's getting late let's all go get ready for dinner and I'll finish the story afterwards okay?" They all to my surprise protested. But before I can say anything else we hear someone clear their throat we look up to see the king.

"Now what do we have here?" He looks at each of us. "Story time father, Lady Yn was telling us story of a young warrior queen who takes care of everyone, but herself." I look at Joffery shocked. But I can't argue because when you think about it he's not wrong. "Well maybe she will finish her story later. But for now go get ready for dinner." They all left. As I was helping pick up the blankets and pillows from our picnic the king spoke again. "Lady Yn a word please." I looked at Catherine who just nodded for me to go.

I walked off with king. "I heard what happened to day at training and I wanted to thank you, but also apologize for the knights behavior. He will be dealt with." I looked at him confused. "Also how are your injuries?" I shook my head. "I will heal your Grace and no need to thank me nor apologize. It wasn't your fault he was arrogant and I will protect those children with my very life. They are only children they have a life to live." He just nodded.

"My family and I are going to visit a very dear friend of mine in a few days and I would like for you to join us." I stopped and looked at him. He stopped as well gauging my reaction. "It would be an honor to accompany you and your family." He smiled big. "Good it's settled I'll make sure we have clothes and things prepared for to join us." He starts to walk away and then stops looks at me. "I hope the cold doesn't bother you, and will have special winter shoes and slippers made for your broken foot it'll be too cold to be bare foot. See you at dinner." Then he turns away and leaves.

I make my way to my chambers. To clean up and head to dinner. After I clean up I started walking towards the dining hall. The guard opens the door and announced my presence. To not only my surprise but everyone else in the room it was Joffery who had stood up first walking to me, he offered his hand for me to take and escorted me to a seat by his sister and uncle. We bowed to each other he he took his seat beside his mother. I softly smiled and sat down.

Everyone talked about their day and as everyone talked I noticed the queen and Jamie giving me queer looks. I never acknowledged them directly just sat and enjoyed conversations. Then the king spoke to everyone."I have asked Lady Yn to join us on our journey to Winterfell in three days time. I want her to know as much as she can between now and then about where we are going and who she will be meeting. So I want her to sit in with the children while they do their studies since she is to be off her feet as much as possible." Myrcella and Tommen loved this idea.

"We can't wait for you to join us. It'll be so much fun having you with us. You can also learn about all of Kings Landing and the different houses." Myrcella grew more excited by each word. Softly put my hand on her shoulder to quiet her. "I absolutely can't wait to learn about your world." With that she smiled big and we finished eating.

Once in my chambers I was left alone and I stood on the balcony watching the stars dance in the night sky. "I will eventually be okay here. I just miss you all so much. Until we meet again." I whisper into the night sky. I turn and blow out the candles that lit the room and went to bed.