Chapter 21

History lessons were cut short because I couldn't find two of the books I needed. So we are currently sparring. Jon with Arya, Tommen and Rickon and Joffery and me while Sansa and Myrcella sat aside talking and watch us. Sansa has no interest to spar. Myrcella wants to, but I have yet had the chance to talk with her mother and father about it so she can't.

As I'm instructing them and correcting them as we go, I have a feeling of being watched but say nothing so the kids don't freak out. As we are all sparring I stop to watch. I've been training Joffery for awhile so it's good he's my partner, so I can stop and assist the others when needed.

I've noticed Myrcella looks at me smiling big and then it drops and I notice everyone has stopped and are watching me. I straighten my shoulders by the look on the kids and a few of the folks here I knew exactly who was behind me. I gave them a wicked grin before I speak. "Does the fearless lion finally want to go against the Viking warrior.?"

He chuckles."All I see is a teacher nothing more." I turn to face him. "You, Jamie Lannister, know better than to mock me." He steps closer. "What are you going to do about it?!" I step back still looking at him. "Jon could you be a dear and go over to my bag and grab my long daggers please?" Without responding he runs over to grab them and runs back to me. I took them and nodded in thanks and he runs back over to the others.

"You have many names Jamie Lannister. But you should know I'm not as neive as most. Plus you know you can never sneak up on me like most." I shot him a knowing look. He looks shocked.

*Jamie's POV*

I look at her shocked and as twirls her long daggers. She knows who I am and what I've done. That's why she's been acting differently. I never wanted her to know. "What shocked that with all the studying I've been doing I wouldn't find out?" She asks. She sounds hurt, but I don't know why.

She struck first with both daggers. She was aiming for my sword. We are face to face noses almost touching. She's whispers only for me to hear. "Why didn't you tell me?" She think I kept this from her on purpose. "I don't know." Is all I could say.

She kicks me in the stomach. She winces, she just kicked me with her hurt foot. She shakes it off and gets ready to strike again. She acts like she was about to strike but when I went to block she twisted around me and set a dagger on my shoulder. "Dead." She says for everyone to hear.

I twist around and swing low she jumps back and blocks it. Her eyes stays locked with mine no matter what. Like she doesn't need to see our weapons or feet just my eyes. We spar for a good long while. 'Damn. She's really good.' I thought to myself.

I didn't notice that at some point that a random kid came running into the ring, but Yn did. She dropped her daggers and reacted before anyone else. She pulled the child to her and turned away as I felt my feet leave the ground and I'm looking up at the sky.

All you hear is me crash to the ground and everyone gasp. I sit up to see Yn protectively holding a child in her arms. "Talia!!!" I see Yn turn towards a couple running to us.

*Yn PoV*

"Talia!!!" I turn to see a couple running our way. I look at the little girl. "Is your name Talia?" She nods smiling seeming so unaware of the danger she put herself in. The couple stop by me. "We are so sorry. She just got away from us." The woman says crying. I was prepared to yell and degrade their foolishness, but couldn't.

"It's okay. Kids will be kids. I'm just thankful I saw her before anything could happen. " I look to Jamie and looks almost terrified by the situation. I look to the parents. "When we spar, we don't hold back at each other. It's how we let off steam. I'm just glad that we weren't that engrossed this time." I say jokingly while handing over Talia.

"Now Miss Talia, stay out of trouble and listen to your parents." I tap her nose smiling. "Yes Miss I will, I promise. By the way you are very pretty." I smiled, kids are always so innocent. They turn to leave and I turn to Jamie and then notice everyone around us staring.

"Okay kids time for lunch. Now go eat and then we'll have story time." I go to take a step and bite back a scream. I lift my dress enough to see my foot. "Fuck." I gritted my teeth. I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Let me help you. You don't want to worry the kids." I looked up seeing Jamie and knowing he's right I let him help me inside.