Chapter 28

*3rd person PoV*

It's been almost a week since Yn had asked for a meeting of the court to take place and finally everyone was there. She had been training alone day and night the whole time. The only people she has interacted with are the children from both families. No one was allowed to enter. The queen had given Yn a guard because of her injury and had ordered him that he had to follow her word no matter what. And the guard did his job, he even helped her sneak in and out of the castle and some nights even helped her train.

He understood why she was doing this. He also knew about Tywin Lannister and what he did if he thought you weren't worthy of his or his family's time. He has grown to see the woman as a sister, so he wants her to live through this and hopefully be happy. He has let Jamie know just how she's doing. He's known him for years and has never seen him like this ever. Jamie looked horrible and he was so not keeping up his appearance.

Today was the day of the meeting and he had her leathers that she arrived in cleaned and fixed for her. The guard knocked on her door.

*Yn PoV*

There's a knock on my door. I answered to be greeted by my guard who I've learned is named James. "My Lady, everyone has arrived for the meeting." I nodded my head. Do to my training I've been able to start using a cane instead of a crutch. I follow him out and towards the meeting. "Please Yn don't do anything stupid. I will protect you from everyone and everything, you know that just please think before you speak." I place a hand on his arm. "I promise James that I'll try. That's the best I can do."

He exhales in defeat and as we make it to the door I hand him my cane. He looks at me questioningly. "I'm not walking in there looking weak. Don't let them see you weak ever. " I say trying not to make my limp noticable as I walk in with James walking in behind me.

"My lord's and lady's this meeting is now to commence." Robert then looks at me. "Lady Yn you have requested a meeting with us, so you may begin." I stood up and held my head high. "Yes your Grace, and I thank you for allowing me to do so." I look at everyone in the room I know most of them. "As most of you know, I'm not from here, and those of you who don't, well then ask around for that's not why I'm here. I called this meeting because it's come to my attention that there are a few against my courtship with a knight."

"No one cares who you marry. Its not like anyone should, who is this knight." I know who he is just by his colors and sword. I look him dead in the eyes. "Your son. Jamie Lannister." I say trying to hide my smile. His face falls and there are whispers. " You lie. My son would never marry a freak as such as yourself." He yelled. Everyone was holding there breaths but was more shocked by what the kids did. Joffery -"You will not speak to her that way." Myrcella _"You know nothing grandfather. She has saved us and protects us." Tommen -"You shouldn't talk to family like that." Jamie's response shocked everyone in the court."I love this woman and I will marry her with or without."

"No." I said sternly. "I love Jamie Lannister and I will prove to you that you should accept this or else you, Tywin Lannister will lose everything you hold dear." He laughs. "You foolish girl, I have nothing to lose." I can feel my anger rising. "Then you are as dense as the king. You will lose your family and let me make this clear to you," I walk around the table towards him. "When you lose family you lose everything you built. I don't expect threats to work on you though so I called this meeting for a chance to prove myself. I won't lose this family that I've gained here. As these people are our witnesses I will fight one on one to whoever you choose." I start to walk back to my spot then turn around to face him. "Better yet," I grin wickedly at him,"I alone will go against five of your greatest warriors."

Everyone gasped and watched us. Most I'm pretty sure are thinking I've gone mental. "If I win we get your blessing to be married." He looks at us, "What do I get if I win?." I shrug. "You get to have Jamie marry whomever you wish plus, I'll allow you to have my head." Everyone was shouting in disagreement as we just stared each other down. "I won't need your head. But instead I'll make you my slave." More shouting was made. "DEAL!!" I yell and everyone quiets down.

A contract was written, his five best against me, I win I get to marry Jamie but if I lose Jamie marries another and I become his slave. We both sign it. "In two weeks time we shall hold a fight for all to witness." I nod then walk out not looking back.