Chapter 38

*Kings Landing Wedding*

*Yn PoV*

It was the morning of the weddings. I woke up to Catherine making my tea with a slice of ginger. I've been getting up early every morning with sickness. We haven't told anyone. Only Catherine and the healer knows.

It's not that we don't want to say anything. We just want to wait until I'm further a long. I'm so scared, but Jamie has been awesome. Cersei and Jamie are getting the kids ready for our first wedding of the day.

Catherine and Sansa are helping me. Arya is waiting last minute to put on her dress. "Arya if you don't want to wear the dress you don't have to." I said trying to ease her worries. She just shook her head. "You've already compromised enough for me. I'll wear it I just need to talk myself into it." She said.

I just chuckled. Sansa braided my hair and now Catherine is helping me in my dress. I look at myself in the mirror. I almost don't recognize myself. The door opens and I turn to see the girls.

 The door opens and I turn to see the girls

When I saw the girls I almost started to cry

When I saw the girls I almost started to cry. "I know you are uncomfortable my dear, but you do look very pretty in the dress." I said to Arya. "You all look beautiful in yours dresses." Mrycella hugged me. "You look like a princess." She said smiling up at me.

I just smiled and hugged her back. "Okay now we have to go it's about to begin." Said Catherine. She ushered the girls out and placed my veil on. I saw Cersei outside the door. She turned to me smiling.

"Jamie is not going to know what to do with himself." She said smiling. She placed a kiss on my cheek and went inside to stand with Robert. The girls went in first. Then the doors opened wide and everyone turned to face me. I took a deep breath and then started to walk down the aisle.

I saw Jamie and the boys and took everything in me to not cry. My face started to hurt with all the smiling I've done today. I love this man and this family.

Jamie offered his hand to me

Jamie offered his hand to me. As we stand in front of the Septon hand in hand he begins to speak. "We stand in the sight of the gods and men to witness the union of man and wife: one flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever." He then tied our hands together before continuing. "Let it be known that Jamie Lannister house of Lannister and Yn Hardrade house of Hardrade are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In sight of the of the seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words."

We face each other. "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger" We began. I start to feel lightheaded and nervous. Jamie slightly squeezes my hand anchoring me to him. We say in unison. Jamie,"I am hers and she is mine. From this day, until the end of my days." YN,"I am his and he is mine. From this day, until the end of my days."

Jamie lifts my veil and places his free hand on cheek. "With this kiss, I pledge my love." He then places a soft but strong kiss on lips. Everyone claps and cheers for us. He places a ring on my finger and I placed one on his.

 He places a ring on my finger and I placed one on his

We pull back smiling. We turn to our friends and family smiling. He lifts are tied hands up in the air. I just laugh at his antics.

We walk out and people who were standing outside cheered. Jamie turned me to face him. He gave me a quick kiss and the crowd cheered louder. "You, my dear husband, are a child." I say smiling up at him. "And you, my dear wife, are the best thing that has happened to me." He said smiling down at me. I gave him another kiss. "Come on you two we have another wedding to get ready for." Robert said from behind us.

I turned to see him smiling. The girls came to me and they ushered me away from them quickly. We all got into our carriages that were taking us to a camp site that was set up near the beach.

Some of the guest had headed to where the feast would be held. The maids and servants were setting everything up. As we rode to the camp site I started to braid the girls hair. So that when we got there they could go ahead and just change clothes.

"Yn?" I look to see Arya looking kind of nervous. "What is it my dear?" I spoke softly. "Do you think father will be mad at me for not wearing another dress.?" She asked. Sansa looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asks her sister.

"My dear Sansa, Arya has asked to wear something different for my traditional wedding. So I granted her that wish. Because I want her to be comfortable." I said and signaled for Arya to sit infront of me so I could fix her hair. Then I spoke softly. "I can't wait for you to see what I have had made for you to wear."

When we arrived the girls and I went straight to our tent. I double checked and made sure everything was in order before starting to get ready.