Chapter 27

We arrived to Kings Landing just before night fall. We were greeted by Catherine and other maids to help unload the bags and show the Stark's to their chambers. I hugged Catherine tightly. "By the gods I'm never leaving here again." She looks at me and my crutch. "What happened?!" Jamie came up behind us laughing. "Let me tell you this one may be a lady but she doesn't act like one at all."

I glare at him to shut up, but all he does is laugh harder grabbing my bag from the ground walking off. "Ass." I said under my breath. "I heard that my Lady." Jamie chuckles and all I do is roll my eyes. I then notice Catherine's confused look. I hold out my hand for her. "Help a crippled lady to her chambers and I'll explain everything to you." She takes my arm and we walk off.

By the time we made it in my chambers I've explained everything to her and to say she's confused was an understatement. "So you had a argument with the king and lived then The Sir Jamie Lannister, who's never shown any interest in any woman has asked to court you.?" I nodded my head yes as I sat on the bed. She stands there staring at me.

"By the gods! Finally!! Wait do you love him?! But when you left you were quite the opposite." I grabbed her hand pulling her to sit by me. "Listen I know, and I'm not sure when or how it all changed but it did. I love him Catherine. He knows Ivar was my first and will always be my first. He also knows that I will never treat him as such. Because in this world he is my first love." Her smile drops as she's just thought of something horrifying. "Oh Yn, what of his father?! Surely he won't allow his son to marry some foreigner he knows nothing of. Let alone someone who can't benefit his agenda at the end of the day."

My smiles then drops. "Catherine, I won't tear his family apart, but I also won't lose another love. I refuse to." I stood up and start pacing. "I can't lose him or the kids not when I just got the chance to love again." I stop and look at Catherine. She shakes her head standing up stating. "Yn I know that look. He will kill you. You are hurt worse now than before you left. You can't do that or even suggest it." I know she's scared but I refuse to lose in this world. I won't lose anyone.

"Summon a meeting of the court with the king and queen. Make sure her father and brothers are there. I want the kids there too.." Catherine saw something and she was afraid to even try to change my mind. "I'll see it done my Lady." With that she ran off.

*Catherine's PoV*

I ran out of her chambers quickly. I'm afraid for her, but I know nothing I say will change her mind. I walk into the throne room head held high. "Your Grace I have a message from Lady Yn." The king looks confused but the queen looks concerned. "Continue." The king states. "Lady Yn wishes for a meeting of the court and she requested that everyone of the royal family to be present. Along with your father and brothers my queen."

They looked shocked and the queen speaks. "Do you know why or when she wants this done?" I look in her eyes and scared to answer. "The queen asked you a question, you should answer." I whip around to see Jamie walk pass and towards the steps to the throne. They all three look at me waiting. "She wishes for it to be as soon as possible. She states that she refuses to lose anyone again."

They look confused but sent out the letters and sent me away. I walk back to her chambers to be greeted by a guard. "Lady Yn wishes to be left alone for now." That's all he says nothing more nothing less, To everyone only ones that get more words or received entrance were the kids.

Lost Viking QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara