Chapter 20

It's been a few days since Bran's accident and I've visited every morning and every night. I just sit there and talk to him about everything that has happened that day just hoping he can hear me. I had just prayed for him like I do every morning when Rob came in. I stood up quickly, we haven't been able to be near each other since that day. He looks like he blames me. "I was just leaving." I say trying to quickly make my way to the door.

I'm suddenly pushed against the wall before I can open the door. "What are you doing here?" I look into his eyes and I see hatred and pain. "You did this to him, it's your fault he's like this!" He starts shout. "You should pay for this!" I'm done now with him. I shove him back and stand up tall.

"IF I COULD TRADE PLACES WITH HIM I WOULD! IF I THOUGHT FOR EVEN A SECOND THAT MY DEATH WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING I'D LET YOU TAKE IT!" I hear the door open but stay staring at Rob as he looks between the door and me. "I WOULD NEVER HARM LET ALONE TRY TO END A CHILDS LIFE! I can accept that you blame me for not being fast enough, but I will not accept you saying I am the cause of this." I refuse to cry anymore.

I now notice we have company. I look over to see Eddard and Catelyn along with Robert and Cersei. I then see Jamie push through and come to my side. "Let's get you out of here, the children are ready for their lessons." He says softly. I just look up at him and we both look at Rob. Everyone is quiet.

I turn to the others. "I'm sorry for the yelling. Bran needs peace to heal and I'm sorry for causing any stress." Eddard raised his hand and shook his head. "No you don't need to apologize. We can clearly see that it wasn't you that started the argument." He gives Rob a disappointed look. "I know we are all hurting and worried but we know it wasn't your fault. I'm disappointed in my son however for making you feel like this."

"But Father!" Rob begins but is cut off by his mother. "No Rob, Yn didn't do this. She has done nothing wrong. Now apologize and leave her alone." He shook his head walked towards the door. I slightly stepped back into Jamie and he places a protective hand on my back. "I'm sorry for your brother. I do have faith he will wake up soon."

He stops and looks at me. I notice then that his anger is towards himself and not me. "I'm sorry for hurting you." With that he looks at my shoulder then walks out. I curiously look at my shoulder and see a bruise of his hand. Jamie looks as well and looks almost mad he gently pulls my dress up over my shoulder to try and cover it.

I look up at him. "Thank you." I then look at everyone staring at us. "I think it's time to go get the children ready for their lessons and..." I look at Catelyn and Eddard, "if you're children want to join us they can. Today is sparring and history and maybe a story I've been telling the kids." Catelyn looks at me with a gentle smile. "I think that's a great idea. I'll go get them ready to meet you at the training grounds."

I just softly nodded and walked out. I briefly shared a small but very loud look with Cersei and she bowed her to me. I went to Joffery first, "Glad to see you ready." I teasingly said. "Come on we have to grab you sister and brother." We walked out saw Tommen and Myrcella sitting at table I had set out earlier this morning.

I signaled for Joffery to sit and asked for another table and chairs to be brought out for the Stark children. Not long after all the children are settled. I ask,"So what should we start with today?"

"Story Time!" Myrcella and Tommen scream. "Now now you both know story time is for after lessons only. Not before." Their faces fell and looked sad. Then Joffery spoke up. "The sooner we get through the sooner we can have story time. So I say we start with history first and then we spar and have lunch with story time." I smile softly. "Prince Joffery, I am very proud of how you stated that. I fully agree." I then explain to the Stark children how we normally do things and make sure they are comfortable with all of it.

"Yes ma'am." All the children say together. And we begin.