Chapter 18

*dining hall*

We walk in and Myrcella makes her way to the main table. I notice only enough sits were sat for them and the Stark's. I go to find a seat at the table closest to the main table Incase they need me. Joffery and Cersei noticed this quickly but it was Joffery that said anything.

"Why is there not a seat for our family advisor? She eats with us all the time she needs a seat." I still get amazed how our relationship has gone from me being a freak and his sister's Lady to being one of the few who can actually get him to be gentleman when it's needed. The entire hall got quiet. A chair was brought. "Where would you like for it to be place Prince Joffery."

I looked at Joffery trying to remind him of his manners and how to act as a Prince. He got the hint thankfully. He took a deep breath, "Place her between my uncle and sister." He paused for a moment. "Please and thank you." He sat down once I made it to my seat I bowed my head to him and he returned the gesture.

I spoke loud enough to be heard."Thank you Prince Joffery." And then leaned over a little behind the others and whispered. "Good job on holding your anger back." He smiled one of his rare genuine childlike smiles. And we sat up and enjoyed ourselves.

Sansa couldn't keep her eyes off Joffery. Arya seemed annoyed with the whole thing, not just her sister but the feast and having to be here in general. Rickon and Bran were sweet boys and tried making Myrcella and Tommen laugh. I was loving everything about this night.

Once it started getting late, Catelyn had took her kids off to bed expect the oldest. Cersei saw how drunk Robert was getting and decided to turn in for the night as well. I offered to help, but she declined stating I've done enough and deserved a night off. I just nodded.

I never noticed Jamie leaving, nor did I care. I talked more with Jon and got to know Rob. Once I noticed Eddard leaving. I excused myself and followed after him. Once outside I noticed he was going to the crypt.

I cleared my throat so he'd know I'm here. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you but I was wondering if I could talk to you." He looked at me and nodded. "Of course anything for the kings advisor." I chuckled and shook my head. "It's about your sister."

He looks take aback by this. "I had read up on the houses of Kings Landing and their history. And during my learnings I found a few journals with many different names of people who had lived in the palace.." I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye and then to his sister's crypt. "I know she wasn't killed by Rhaegar, in fact..." I looked to him."I know they were married and she truly died giving birth to their child, a son to be exact. In fact I know who her son is."

He pulled a dagger and pinned me to the wall. "You know nothing." I kept a straight face. "I won't tell him, but he will find out one day. He is not your bastard, in reality he's not a bastard at all." I lean into his ear and whisper lowly."He's a Targaryen. Aegon Targaryen." Even though I knew I just guessed when I looked into his eyes I knew I was right.

"His real name is safe with me I assure you." He looked to see if I was lying and when he realized I wasn't he backed up. "How?" I knew what he was asking. "She died almost 17 years ago same time as his birth and the last entry in the journals was about her being pregnant and your the only one she trusted to know." He looked like he wanted to cry. Then he looked scared. "No one knows of journal or its contents I promise."

I started to walk off. Before he could say anything, I made my way past the dining hall to my room. I changed into my night clothes and made sure the fire was good and then went to bed.

*The following day*

I decided to just walk around this morning after last night's events I just didn't have an appetite at all. I heard shouting from a run down tower. I slowly made my way around when all of a sudden I heard a scream. I took off running not caring at all and I see that Bran had slipped and was barely holding on to the edge.

"BRAN!!!" I yelled panic starts to sink in. I'm too far from the tower but I take off running. "HOLD ON BRAN!!!!" He looks at me terrified. "HELP!!" His fingers slip before I can get to him and he falls. I fall to my knees beside him. Screaming. I gently pick him up and take off running to the castle. "HELP! SOMEBODY GET LORD AND LADY STARK!!!"

I rushed into the dining hall where everyone is standing there puzzled. "WE NEED A HEALER BRAN HAS FALLEN!!!" I have tears running down my face cradling Bran in my arms. Lord Stark rushed to my side and takes him from me. I can feel my legs go numb and I start to fall. When all of sudden I feel arms around me, slowly sitting me on the ground.

I watch as they leave with Bran and Cersei and the kids run to me asking me so many questions. I just grip onto the arm holding me crying. I started to pray to the God's. "Please watch over him. I know he is not yours to care for, but I pray you protect him. He is too young for death. If you must need life payment take mine. I've seen enough. He needs to live ODIN!!!!"

*Jamie's POV*

Yn runs in with Bran in her arms unmoving and she's crying. Stark took Bran from her and I can see she's about to fall. I catch her quickly and sit us on the ground. Cersei and the kids are asking questions and all she can is stare off in the direction Stark took off with his son.

All of a sudden her grip tightens on my sleeve and her eyes start to glow. She is talking in another language. 'Maybe it's her language.?' I've heard her yell out in this language before. Only thing I can make out is when she screams Odin at the top of her lungs and it shakes the room.

Her eyes stop glowing but keeps her hold and staring. I look to Cersei pleading for help with this. She looks like she is hurting for her. I don't know what this woman has done to our family but we all feel something for her. We would do anything for her.

"Take the kids outside I'll take her to her room." I slowly stand me and Yn up. "NO!" they kids yell in unison. "We will not leave her. She needs us. We are her family." Me and Cersei both stare at Joffery. He has unshed tears. We all are aching for the woman in my arms. I just nod and we all walk to her room.

Once I got her in bed Myrcella and Tommen laid on either side of her cuddled into her Joffery just sits at the foot of the bed watching them. We jump when there's a knock at the door. "I heard what happened and boy I could hear her scream at the whore house." Tyrion looked to the bed and then back at me. "Will she be okay.?"

I just shrug my shoulders. "I hope so."