Chapter 31

*Training Day*

I had woke up early and got ready to start my training. I left Jamie asleep in my bed and ordered for a bath and change of clothes be brought for him. I met with Tyrion and a few guards to train.

"These men will be training with you. They will switch out every other day." He looks at me. "Please, my dear friend, do not kill these men. Most are afraid to train with you since they have heard how you obtained your injuries." I just chuckled. "I promise I won't kill any of them. And since when are we friends?"

He just shakes his. "I will leave you to train. Good day my Lady." He leaves us and James starts explaining what we are working on today. "No weapons, just avoid getting hit. Yn I mean you." I look at him curiously. "We're starting with a little hand to hand fighting."

He steps out of the ring and watches. He has commented on every move I made wrong. I was getting frustrated. Fighting without weapons is something I'm used to I ended up on my ass again. My foot is killing me and I'm not liking this at all. "Well that's no way for a shield maiden to fight." We all turn to the voice. To see Jaime and a woman walking towards us.

It was the maid from when I woke up after arriving. He walks to me and helps me stand. "No offense my Lady, but I think you need stronger opponents." Me and James and look at questionably. "I brought a few people to help. Maybe you know them."

Then three men walk into the ring the look almost like gods. Handsome and noble but almost glowing. "My sweet child, this is Thor, Loki, and Odin." My eyes went wide while everyone else just looked confused. I slowly turned to the woman beside then saw a new woman. "Freya?!" I questioned. She slowly nods.

"Whaaaa..- How?" I stammered. She just laughed. "I have to be dreaming." But once I realized it was true I dropped to my knees bowing. Odin laughed. "My dear, there's no need for that. We are here to help you." I stood up and stared at them confused. "You have stayed true to the gods and we are going to help you so you can live the life you so we deserve my child."

I've been training with the gods for 10 days each one training me in different aspects. Odin teaching me patience and focus. Thor helping me with strength and agility. Loki teaching me to tap in to me powers, at least trying to, but also how to control my emotions. Freya has been helping me unlock my powers but won't explain how I need to do that.

I threw my axe in frustration towards Loki. "What's the point if no one will tell me how to officially unlock them?!" I yell out. Freya and Loki share a look. Then Freya steps up to me. "I told you, love is the key." Before she can finish I whip her way and feel this surge of something. "Stop saying that if you're not going to FUCKING explain the meaning of your words!!!"

Thor and Odin walk in staring at us. "Lady Yn, it's quite simple." I draw my sword facing Thor ,"if it's so fucking simple, then please Thor enlighten me." I say with pure venom. "You know what love is right?" I look at him with a duh look. "Well when you love someone what do you share with only that person." I stand up straight and drop my arm to my side. "You share your heart. But I've given my heart to him. My heart is his but unless I win this then we won't be able to have each other." I state sadly.

Freya smiles softly and places a hand on my cheek to look at her. "Yes my child, you have given him your love, but you don't need marriage to give your heart." My eyes drop to the ground. She looks behind me then to the others. "Let's go gentlemen these three need to talk."

They all give me a slight nod before leaving. I turn around to see Cersei and Jamie standing there. "I'm gonna lose. Aren't I?" Cersei ran to me pulling me into hug. "I think we need to get you into a hot bath, you've trained enough today." With that she pulled back grabbing my hand and leading me to Jamie. He wraps an arm around my waist as we walk off. She led us to a large chamber with a gorgeous tub filled with hot water. Cersei walked over to put bath oils in it.