Chapter 23

*Story Time part 4*

~She would wake and leave before everyone in her home, and wouldn't return until everyone has gone to bed. She did this all the way to spring. She woke the next day and decided to go for a walk. She left her home and found herself at the docks. So she stood there watching the water and listening to nature. She was startled by a hand being placed on her arm. She turned to Floki and her uncle. "What's going with you two? Why am I here?" They ignored her questions. " Why have you been avoiding everyone my queen this is not like you." She sat down with her feet hanging over the edge, they followed suit. She then explained what has happened and she thought they would be mad at her or him but instead they laughed. Confused and now angered she jumped up glaring at them. "What is so damn funny?! I tell you I embarrassed myself by kissing Ivar, who obviously doesn't share my feelings and you both FUCKING Laugh?!" They just laughed harder. She turned to leave to only come face to face with Ivar. She is so embarrassed and just wants to run away. He stops her before she could move by saying, "I do love you, I just didn't think a queen as beautiful as you could ever loved a angry crippled." She threw all her mannerisms out into the lake and slapped Ivar, "If I ever hear those words come from you again, I'll cut out your tongue." All three men shocked by her behavior just stared. "I'd rather marry an angry crippled Ivar, than any other man in this world. I have loved you since I was a little girl and I'll love you all the way to meet our gods in death." Before they noticed there were a lot more witnesses to the young queens love confession, Ivar pulled her to him and kissed her in front of everyone. Everyone cheered for them. Not long after that day they were to marry. Lagertha came and brought a special gift for the young queen. "Here I got you something. I hope you like it." She handed the her a box and she saw the most beautiful dress and a simple but elegant tiara. It almost looked like it was decorated with stars. She slipped on the dress and Lagertha and Ivars mom helped with her hair. Since she had no mom and no dad Lagertha and Ivars mom stepped in as well as her uncle and Floki. Floki had enter her chambers to tell her they were ready. "My darling queen, you are so beautiful." The women leave her and Floki. "Floki I was wondering if you could walk me down with my uncle please?" He happily agreed and they met her uncle on the way. They walked her down to Ivar who couldn't keep his eyes off of her. They were married under the brightest moon of all. Like it was the gods way of blessing the marriage themselves. They were married for three years before they were blessed with a pregnancy. She took it easy since the day she found out. Months had passed and they were ready to meet the world. What should've been a joyous day turned bad very quickly. They found out that day she was carrying two babies, but they were not meant for this world. They were both born dead. The king and queen mourned, the whole of Norway mourned for the loss of the prince and princess. Not long after they heard news that Ivars brother was being charged for murder for Lagertha in Kattegat. They left to go see if they could work something out. Bjorn was now king and did not want negotiations. Instead declared war. So war ensued. Bjorn was about to kill Ivar but his beloved saved him Bjorn shocked by what he did caught her as she fell. Her dying words were, "I love you my dear Ivar. And Bjorn my noble Prince, I forgive you. I love you brother." She died knowing one day she will see them again and her family will be together and whole.~