Chapter 32

*smut warning*

Her and Jamie started to help me undress. While she was undoing the ties of my training out fit, Jamie got to work removing all my weapons from me. Once my weapons were gone he started to take my hair down. Once I was stripped of everything Cersei lead me to the tub and helped me step in.

I sank into the tub watching them closely. Me and Jamie had only that one night but he has stayed the night with me but just holding me nothing more. Cersei and Jamie started to undress each other. Cersei was looking straight at me. I could feel heat pooling between my legs.

They shared touches and kisses, you'd think I'd be jealous but in all honesty I was turned on big time. Jamie helped Cersei into the tub with me. I sat up and wasted no time pulling her onto my lap smashing my lips gets hers. I ran a hand up to the back of her neck. I tangled my hand in her golden locks and pulled her head back. I kissed down her jaw to her neck. I looked over to see Jamie watching us jerking himself off. I kiss up to Cersei's ear making her moan. "Do you think we should let him join us my queen.?" I asked seductively.

Her breath catches when she turns to see Jamie. She then looks at me smirking. "I don't know my Lady, what do you think?" She asks as she massages my breast and bites my neck. "I don't think we should make him wait to long, but I want to make you scream my name before he gets to." I breath out as I slide my hand between her legs and start rubbing circles on her bundle of nerves. She tries to jolt away but my arm keeps her in place. I slip a finger in side still rubbing her clit vigorously. She buries her face in my chest biting the top of my breast. I let out moan adding another finger and rubbing faster.

"Look at me my queen, I wanna see you come undone on my fingers." She sat up and started riding my fingers. She tightened around my fingers. "Oh Yn!!! I need to cum." She whimpered. I placed her forehead against mine and kept fingering her faster. "Cum for me." With that she screamed my name and came on my fingers. I stopped my movement and just let her ride out her high. Once she stopped I pulled my fingers out.

She laid her head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck softly.

*Jamie PoV*

I sat back watching the two women I love get each other off. "Our love, why don't you join us." Yn said ever so sweetly. I got up and made my way to the tub Cersei pulled Yn towards her for me to get in behind her. Once I got in Yn turned around and straddled my lap. Cersei sat behind her kissing her neck watching us. I lowered Yn down on to me cock. We both groaned as she slid down. Once all the way in I stayed still waiting for her to adjust.

Cersei placed soothing kisses on her neck and massaged her breast from behind. With that Yn threw her head back and started rocking her hips. "Good girl my love just like that. He feels good huh? You like how his dick spread you open." Yn moved faster and moaned. "Oh yes."

"I love watching him fuck you my love. It gets me so hot." I leaned forward pulling Yn closer thrusting into her now. I held her with one arm as I shoved a finger into Cersei. Cersei bit Yn neck and she moaned out while tightening around my cock. I groaned and pulled my hand from Cersei standing up holding Yn in my arms and carried her the bed. Cersei followed us and laid down watching us. I pulled out of Yn and placed her on her knees and thrusted back into her. "Oh Jamie. Harder." She moaned out. Cersei crawled to Yn kissing her.

Yn grabbed Cersei leg and pulled her lower half to her. She pushed two fingers into Cersei and then buried her face into her heat. This spurred me to go faster. Now all three of us are a moaning mess when all of sudden it seemed like it was getting brighter in the room. I looked around and noticed that the flames of the fireplace and candles are burning brighter. I looked down to see Cersei staring at Yn in awe. I pulled her up where here back is against my chest. I make her look at me and I see her eyes glowing. Cersei crawled forward and got on her knees she kissed and bit Yns neck while rubbing her bundle of nerves. This seems to set her off. She tightens around me. "cum for me my love, cum all over my cock"

She threw her head back on my shoulder her eyes glowing brighter as she moans our names and cums hard on my cock. A few thrust later I came inside of her harder than I ever have. I rode out my high. As she was coming down from her high the flames seemed to settle back down. I slowly remove myself from her. Me and Cersei lay her down. I go and get the wash rag and clean us up.

I help Cersei get dressed and put my trousers on. "Hopefully no one knows what went on here." I say jokingly. She places a loving kiss on my lips before walking off. "Stay with our heart she needs rest." She looks to the bed at a sleeping Yn. I smile nodding yes and then she leaves.

I lay beside Yn pulling the sheet over us. She cuddles into me. "Rest my love. Sweet dreams." I say and place a soft kiss to her head and drift off to sleep.