Chapter 34

Jamie carried me all the way to my chambers. Catherine, Cersei and Freya were there with bandages and a hot bath. Before the door was shut we heard someone clearing their throat we turned to Tywin. "No body leaves." I state before anyone can move.

"Lord Tywin, why are you here?" He looked at everyone and noticed how Jamie stood by my side but how I  stood in front of the others. He also took note of my hand in not only Jamie's but Cersei's as well. "I came to say congratulations. I hope we can get along better in the future." I look at him. "I'm only saying this once. You are nothing to me. You may be the father and grand father of a very important person to me. But don't think for a second, I wouldn't hesitate to end your life in means of protecting the ones I love."

"I will have you know little girl fear is not in my vocabulary." I shook my head. "Maybe it's not, but it sure as hell in your eyes. And you reek of it. Now go. Go back to your home and stay the hell out of ours." With that I use my powers to slam the door in his face. Cersei placed a hand on my shoulder and I winced in pain. "I FUCKING hate that soldier for stabbing me."

Freya and Jamie got the supplies needed for my wounds as Catherine and Cersei helped me pull off my leathers and clothes. They helped me in the bath Cersei went to find me clean clothes while Catherine washed my hair and helped me get the war paint off my face. I only had one wound that needed stitches the rest will heal along with all the bruises covering my body.

I was helped out the bath and dressed into an off the shoulder dress. I sat in a chair so Freya could put my hair up out of the way. She cleaned the wound. She sat in front of me holding my hand as Cersei held the other. They were all talking to me while Jamie stitched my shoulder. Once done there was knock. Catherine answered it. James was at the door.

He bowed. "My Ladies and Lord. The king has sent me to inform you that there is a feast being held to celebrate Lady Yn's victory and also the engagement between her and Sir Jamie." Cersei rolled her eyes. "My husband I swear." We all let out a short laugh. "Thank you Sir James, let him know we will all be arriving shortly." With that he bowed and left. I look in the mirror.

"Great I have to go to my engagement party with bruises and cuts on my face." Jamie made me look at him. "I would love to show off my bad ass future wife bruises and all. I will say this though no more fighting and no more making challenges without speaking to me, got it?!" I nodded placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I promise." I say softly.

We all left for the feast and as we were talking and laughing I started to feel a little funny. I shrugged it off. We stopped at the doors and as they began to open everyone went quite as they announced our arrival. It had been a while since I've seen the kids and they all rushed to hug me.

They told me about the last couple of weeks. Then Robert made an announcement congratulating me for my win. Then announced my engagement and how he gives us his blessings. "When should the wedding take place?" I looked at him then to Jamie. "When you like to love.?" I grinned and asked nervously. "In a months time?" We look to Robert. "By next month there shall be a marriage. A traditional kings Landing and.." he looks at me smiling softly,"A traditional Viking wedding."

I didn't care where we were or who was there. I hugged Robert crying. "Thank you." I looked at him smiling. "That means a lot, thank you so much." He smiles. "You best thank Ned he suggested it. But I agreed because I knew it'd make you happy." I turned to see Ned talking with a gentleman from the court.

I bowed the Robert and took off to him. "Lord Stark."he turned around looking for who called his name and Before he could say anything I hugged him. "Thank you for suggesting a viking wedding." I looked at him smiling. "Lady Yn, I have not known you long but I do know enough. You deserve this." He looks up at Jamie then back to me. "You both do." I nodded and went back to Jamie as he introduced me to people.

We talked and mingled with people until I was tired. We went back to my chambers. He helped me get into a night gown being mindful of my shoulder. We laid in bed holding each other and let sleep take us.